Author's note/Update

Hey y'all! I can honestly say that I never though I'd be "posting" anything more to this book because this story was very much finished five years ago. And it still is, I'm not adding to the book itself I just felt like I should come back for a moment and add an update for y'all.

First, I want to thank those of you that are new readers. This is a book I wrote five years ago and it's crazy to me to still have people reading it and commenting on it.

Five years ago I was in a very different place in live, and writing this book was my way of letting our my feelings and talking about my depression when I couldn't talk about my depression. Since I finished this book it has been one I don't really want to think about too often, because it seems as if most of my depression was contained in this book. It helped a lot to write and to project myself into Kayleigh.

I am in a pretty good place right now, most of my stress is related to "normal" things like my job and my depression rarely shows itself. Thank you, to all the people who have left me nice words, I do appreciate it but sometimes it is hard to get a comment telling me to do something about it now when I have made it through what I hope was the worst of it. I know everyone is trying to help and I do appreciate it.

If anyone is reading this while still struggling with depression, my advice is to breathe. Take it slowly and do what works for you. Write, draw, sing, anything to help you feel like yourself and express your feelings. Just breathe.

So again, thank you to everyone who ever has or ever will read this book that I wrote at one of my lowest points in life. Y'all are the reason this book wasn't taken down years ago, I left it here because it may help someone.

Have a great day everyone!
-Kimmeg