𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒: 𝒔𝒆𝒐𝒉𝒆𝒆 & 𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒖𝒏𝒈

"Jesus Christ what is taking you so long?" Seohee shouted at the bathroom door.

"I'll be ready in a minute!" Her best friend, Leko answered.

"You already said that 20 minutes ago!"

Leko and Seohee have been friends since the art contest, which happened 6 years ago. Now they were in Hawaii, on Seohee's mom's and doctor Seokjin's honeymoon. It wasn't particularly a honeymoon, more like a family vacation with Seohee, Heeseung and his dad, Leko and her fiance, Jongseong. Seohee started to call the doctor "dad", and he was more than comfortable with it.

"Finally." The girl rolled her eyes seeing Leko exit the bathroom.

"And? How do I look?" The latter asked, swirling around in her new dress.

"You look gorgeous bestie, but we need to go." She grabbed her best friend's wrist and dragged her to the beach.

When they arrived, everybody was looking at them. Leko ran up to Jongseong and Seohee went towards Heeseung.

"Wow, you look amazing." He said, kissing her forehead.

"Thank you." She replied and sat down on a hammock.

"Wait, stand up. I'll take a photo of you, okay? "

The girl nodded and stood up. Heeseung took a few pictures of her with a setting sun in the background.

"Okay, great, the photos are taken. And you look beautiful as always." He said and went up to the girl to kiss her.

"Oh god, get married already." Leko said from behind them.

Heeseung glanced at her with a "you say so?" look and kneeled down in front of Seohee. He pulled out a beautiful white diamond ring from his pocket. His girlfriend's mouth were wide open, as well as everyone else's.

"Kang Seohee, are you willing to marry me?" He asked the question with hope in his eyes.

The girl's expression went from completely shocked to absolutely happy.

"Is that even a question?" She exclaimed, basically answering his question.

He smiled and put the ring on her finger. After he did, he immediately embraced her, and everyone started clapping.

"And I'm here still single and happy bitchesss-" Heeseung's dad shouted from the back, making everyone laugh.

"Thank you for being my missing zero, Seohee." The boy looked her in the eyes.

"And thank you for being mine, Heeseung." She replied.

And that's how they stood, looking at the sunset, treasuring their past and imagining their future.

~~~

HELLO HELLOOOO

This is how the story ends! I hope you liked the epilogue and the whole storyline. If anything was confusing, I might do a chapter explaining the storyline, just let me know if you want one!

SO BASICALLY I JUST GOT MY MIDDLE SCHOOL FINALS' RESULTS LIKE 2 HOURS AGO AND HOLY COW I'M IMPRESSED BY MY OWN INTELLIGENCE-

And considering the fact that I fell asleep during every each one of them because I couldn't sleep at night-

Also a note, that I'll be editing the chapters because some of them have grammar errors, but I'm not rewriting them so don't worry.

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 (𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎):
536

Anywayssss, SEE Y'ALL IN THE JAY BOOK CALLED EISOPTROPHOBIA THAT I'LL START POSTING SOON, LUV YA SM BYEEEEE <33333