𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 13: 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚

A month has passed. Heeseung and Seohee were getting closer to eachother, they were recognized as the purest best friends in school. They both had feelings for eachother and they admitted it to themselves, but none of them ever confessed. They both thought their feelings are only one-sided.

By now they knew every detail about each other. It's amazing how a friendship can evolve in only one month. But was it only a friendship? This term didn't satisfy any of them at all, but they were scared to confess and "ruin their friendship".

"The fuck you calling me for?! At? Fucking? 5 am? On? Sunday? Morning?" Seohee yelled at her best friend through the phone.

"Well, why not? I'm bored and I want to talk to youuuuu~" He answered.

Before he was able to say anything else she hung up and put her phone on the desk beside her bed. She sighed deeply and tried to fall asleep again. Unfortunately, the ringing of her phone didn't let her.

"Oh come onnnn, get upppp~" She heard Heeseung again.

"Ughhh, fineeeeeee. Just because you're my best friend."

"Yeah... Best friend." The boy answered quietly, but regained his happy posture once again. "Meet me at the park in one hour!" He exclaimed and hung up.

The girl slowly got up from her bed and dragged herself to the bathroom, where she did her usual morning routine and changed into a checkered blue and white dress. It was the middle of October but it felt like summer.

After she was done brushing her hair and doing her light daily make up, she grabbed her phone and keys and exited her house.

When she arrived at the park, Heeseung was already there on his bike. He was wearing a plain white oversized t-shirt and blue baggy ripped jeans. Something so simple, but he still managed to look like he was invited to Grammys.

"Hello there, gorgeous!" He shouted from afar. The girl blushed slightly and giggled, running towards him.

"Hello there, handsome." She said after she finally came up to him.

"So... What are we doing today?" The boy asked, making Seohee smile.

"I actually have an idea." She answered happily. "What about I take you to the hospital so we can play with children together? They're so cute, they'll love you!"

Heeseung looked at her with wide grin and signalled for her to sit on his bike. After she did, they drove off in the hospital's direction.

☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎

"Miss Seohee!"

"Yaaaayyy!"

"Guys, miss Seohee is here! And she brought someone!"

Little voices were heard everywhere in the children's section. They always loved to spend time with the seventeen year old. Heeseung was in awe but he also looked nervous.

"Hey, don't be scared!" Seohee laughed seeing his face expression. "They already love you! Look!"

One of the children came up to them. He had two yellow dandelions in his hand.

"One is for miss Seohee..." He said while handing it to the girl. "...and the other one for mister..." He stopped right there and looked curiously at the older boy.

"Heeseung. I'm mister Heeseung." He answered with a smile on his face, accepting the little gift. Seohee found his reaction cute.

They sat down on little chairs and started talking to the kids. After a while a girl on a wheelchair approached them.

"Are you guys dating?" She asked right away. Both of the teens widened their eyes and blushed.

"No, no. If you're asking if he's single, he's all yours." Seohee joked and everyone laughed.

Suddenly, they heard some thuds, shouts and loud sounds coming from the corridor. Seohee and Heeseung went up to the door and looked through a small window to see what was happening. What they saw, was a truly traumatizing sight.

"Wait, isn't that..." The girl slowly started to realize who was the massacred person that just got brought to the hospital.

"...my dad." The boy finished her sentence with trembling, barely audible voice. He barged out of the children's section and ran. Seohee quickly turned around and signalled the nurses to keep an eye on the kids and ran after the boy.

"Heeseung, Heeseung!" She shouted as she chased him.

She was really worried, the state of Heeseung's father looked terrible. She ran and ran until she bumped into someone. She looked up, and saw terrified Heeseung with tears threatening to leave his eyes.

"Oh god, Hee..." Seohee quickly hugged the boy, but he just stood there like a rock, petrified. She looked up at him and held his hand.

"Uncle? What the hell happened?" She asked the familiar doctor as soon as she saw him exiting the room.

"A horrible car accident. Two people in a car, one is in a bad state, the other one dead on spot." He answered in rush, then spotted Heeseung, who was on a verge of tears and looked at Seohee with a questioning look.

"It's his father." She said quietly, pointing at the door where the patient was brought in.

"Who was the second person?" The boy turned to the doctor with a serious face.

"The person who died? His name is, let me see... Lee Sam, do you possibly know him?"

This time Heeseung couldn't hold back his tears. He fell on his knees and Seohee didn't hesitate to hug him tight. He hugged her back and started to sob loudly.

"Uncle is gone, uncle Sam is gone..." He couldn't stop his shaky breathing. The girl also started to tear up. She hated seeing him cry. She helped him to stand up and told him to sit on a chair.

"Everything is gonna be fine, okay? Just wait here for me, I'll be right back." She said as she walked into her uncle's office.

But Heeseung already knew what he's about to do.

~~~

HI BABIESSSS ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

Long time no see~ Haven't updated in a while but tomorrow I'm graduating from middle school! (At least in Poland it's middle school lol)

Good and bad news: the bad news is that this book is slowly coming to end :(( maybe two or three more chapters, plus epilogue, but the good news is that I have unlimited ideas for books so y'all can look forward to them!

Also, h o w is there 400 reads? I repeat, clear and loud, h o w i n t h e h o l y c o w-

Thank you so much for 400 reads, it means the world to me that someone is actually reading my book :D

Also, I did a fanart of Sunoo for his bday and IT GOT INCLUDED IN ATTAETUDE'S VIDEO OMG, if you don't know who attaetude is, you should definitely check her out on youtube :D

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 (𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎):
1177

a N y W a Y s I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH, HYDRATE, EAT AND SLEEP WELL AND DON'T BE ME WHO'S NOT DOING ANY OF THESE THINGS AND IS BEING AN UNHEALTHY PIECE OF SHIT LUV YA BYEEEEE <333