𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3: 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧

Teenagers entered the house. It looked really spacious and comfy. Heeseung guided Seohee to his new room.

"Your house looks really nice." The girl said.

Her house was a mess. Broken mirrors, chairs and clothes laying on the floor, dirty dishes basically pouring out of the sink. She was in such a bad mental state she couldn't even clean up. All she did was laying in her bed and trying to forget her past. But his house looked amazing. She felt envy, she wanted to be as happy as he was.

"Seohee?" Heeseung's voice brought her back to reality.

"Yeah?"

"Should we start our project?"

The girl nodded and they sat down.

They chatted while doing the project. The boy was really impressed by Seohee's art skills. She was very concentrated and she looked cute. He chuckled and tucked a single strand of hair behind her ear. She looked at him with widened eyes and he just smiled.

Seconds turned into minutes, minutes turned into hours. They talked and had a lot of fun, although Heeseung noticed that the girl didn't smile even once. She checked the time and her eyes went wide.

"Shit! It's 7pm already! I'm sorry but I really gotta go." She quickly told him, packed her belongings and started to leave.

"I can give you a ride if you wa-"

"Bye!" She cut him off and left the house. The boy stood there confused and closed the door behind her.

☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎

Seohee was running through the streets. She was almost out of breath but she didn't stop. She was didn't want to be too late. A couple more steps and she reached her destination, which was hospital. She immediately entered it and went into one of the corridors.

Suddenly she bumped into a guy.

"I'm really so- Oh, it's only you, uncle." The guy she bumped into was a doctor. The girl always called him uncle even though they aren't biologically related.

"Oh, hello sweetie, why are you in rush?" The doctor smiled warmly.

"I'm sorry I'm a bit late, I was at my friend's house."

"It's oka- Wait, did you say 'friend'?"

"Uncle..." Seohee facepalmed herself. "He's just another one of my project partners, you know I don't make friends."

"If you say so..." The doctor smiled one last time and they parted ways.

The seventeen year old entered a quiet hospital room.

"Hi mom." She closed the door behind her and sat next to the middle aged pretty lady who was in coma.

"Today 11 years pass since... You know what happened."

...
"Hey, everything will be fine, I promise you, Seohee..."

After these words she ran up to help their unconscious mother.

"Mom? Mom!" Minhee checked her breathing and her eyes widened.

"Seohee, call an ambulance as fast as possible!"

The little girl listened to her older sister and quickly made the call.

"Hello, 911, what's your emergency?"

"Um... My mom is laying on the floor with her eyes closed and there's a lot of blood around her."

"Did she pass out? Did someone attack her?"

"Uh-" Seohee quickly glanced at the older girl, signalling for help.

"I'll pass the phone to my older sister, okay?"

"Okay sweetie"

Minhee took the phone from the little girl's hands and started talking.

"Hello, my mother is laying unconscious on the floor, her breathing stopped, please be here as soon as possible."

"I'm sending an ambulance, tell me your location."

The girl told the dispatcher their address.

"Do you know what happened to your mom?"

"Um... There was an intruder in our house and he attacked our mother and then ran away. He had a mask on so we couldn't see his face."

They couldn't say that their father did it. They just couldn't, so they didn't. But they also didn't know that was one of their biggest mistakes.

Seohee didn't pay attention to anything anymore. She was scared, she was 10 years younger than her sister, but she understood the situation very well. All she wanted was peace and a normal, loving father, but she didn't get either of them.

After a short while girls could hear the sirens. The ambulance was here. Medical rescuers took their mother into the vehicle and signalled to the sisters to also go inside.

☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎

The diagnosis was worrying - massive head injury and dangerous brain damage. She needed to stay in coma for at least a day.

A day turned into a month.

A month turned into a year.

And there she was, after 11 years, sitting on the edge of her mother's hospital bed. She missed talking to her, laughing with her. She really did.

Seohee came here to visit her mom 3 times a week. She didn't miss even one visitation since the very beginning.

Her mother was the only person she could talk to aside from her "uncle". He was the one who stated the diagnosis and was there for her for the whole 11 years. He treated Seohee like his own daughter, he was the father that the girl never really had.

The girl stayed in the hospital for an hour, said goodbye and went out. She received a lot of smiles from the nurses, she appreciated them but she couldn't smile back. She didn't genuinely smile since the accident.

She exited the hospital and went to a bus stop. She put her headphones on and waited for the bus. After it arrived, she got on it. The bus was almost empty, it was almost 9pm after all and it was dark already. After 5 minutes she got off the bus. She was on the cementery.

Seohee slowly wandered around the graves until she stopped. She squatted next to the grave with a familiar name.

"Kang Minhee".

~~~

HeLo~~

ANOTHER CHAPTER!!1!!11! Did you like it?

pLEASE comment something so I know u were here :) I fEEL lONELY oKAY‽

I hope you like the storyline :3

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 (𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎):
1014

anywaysss, hAVE A NICE DAY OR NIGHT OR WHATEVER I LUV UUUU BYEEEEE <33333