𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒: 𝒍𝒆𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒖𝒏𝒈

Heeseung was laying on his bed with headphones on, blasting his favorite song. Even though the volume was really loud, he still could hear his parents fighting. He knew that his mom probably cheated again. Or his dad. Both of them were unfaithful. They argued so much to the point where they basically forgot about their only son.

Heeseung felt as if he was invisible. A single tear escaped his eye, then another one, and another one. He jumped out of his bed and took the headphones off.

"Pack your things up, you're not living with us anymore!"

"I'm getting the divorce papers, fuck you!"

The eighteen year old boy could hear them clearly now. He sobbed, as more tears fell from his eyes. He went to the bathroom and looked into the mirror. His eyes were red and puffy, his cheeks were covered in tears.

"Be happy for me, stay happy for me."

His grandma's last words echoed in his head. He wiped his tears and put on the biggest smile he could.

"I will, grandma. Only for you."

After a while everything went silent, only a sound of front door being shut was heard. Heeseung quickly went downstairs and saw his dad crying on the floor. The living room was a big mess, but the boy didn't care. He immediately hugged his dad.

"She left us, Hee. Your mother left us."

~~~

HEY HEYYY

English classes were pretty boring so I wrote the second part of prologue lol. Did you like it?

Remember that EVERYTHING HERE IS A PRODUCT OF MY IMAGINATION AND ANY CONVERGENCE OF NAMES, PLACES AND SITUATIONS IS A PURE COINCIDENCE thank you very much :)

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 (𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎):
297

aNyWaYs, LUV YA SO MUCH HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT BYEEEE <3333