𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1: 𝙣𝙚𝙬 "𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙"

Seohee was slowly walking down the street on a cold Monday morning. The sky was gray and cloudy, it looked like it was about to rain. She didn't bring any umbrella with her, so she was a bit worried. But she shrugged it off and continued walking.

After 15 minutes she reached her school. She stood in front of the main entrance and sighed.

"So we're here again, huh? First day of school, first day of hell."

She sighed once again and entered the building.

She saw many familiar faces. Even though she knew almost everybody, nobody knew her. Seohee was always a very quiet person, she didn't have any friends, not because nobody wanted to be her friend, but because she didn't want any friends.

The girl quietly entered her class and sat down on her usual seat at the very back. She didn't want to bother anybody, as well as she didn't want anybody to bother her. She put her airpods in and stared through the window. It was already raining heavily.

"Fucking great." She mumbled to herself.

After about 5 minutes the bell rang, and the teacher came in. She was greeted by the students.

"Hello everyone, how are you feeling after your vacation? Did you miss school?"

Some murmurs were heard, no one really gave an answer.

"Okay, anyways! A new student will start this year with us! Greet him properly and be nice."

The murmurs got louder, even Seohee took her airpods out to see and hear what's happening.

The classroom door opened and a tall, handsome boy went inside. Everybody's eyes were on him, girls were gasping and boys looked impressed by his appearance.

"Hi guys, my name is Lee Heeseung and I hope we'll get along pretty well!" He introduced himself with a huge smile on his face.

Seohee frowned. He looked so happy, she thought it was impossible to be so happy, especially on the first day of school.

Teacher ordered the boy to sit on the only empty seat in the whole class, which was a seat next to Seohee. She always liked sitting alone, so she wasn't very happy when Heeseung sat next to her with a friendly grin.

"Hi! What's your name?" He asked enthusiastically.

"Kang Seohee." The girl answered quietly, not wanting to start any conversation.

The boy noticed she wasn't as enthusiastic as he was, so he just kept quiet. They both focused on what the teacher was saying. The time went pretty fast and they didn't even notice that the lesson was about to end.

"I have one last thing to announce!" The teacher exclaimed. "We have an art contest in a month, so i'd like you to make projects in pairs with your current seatmates, I really hope that our class will win the contest this year!"

"Oh god..." Seohee quietly exhaled before slowly turning her head towards Heeseung, who was already looking at her, smiling like an idiot.

"We're doing a project together! Isn't it exciting?" He said.

"Yeah, very exciting." She answered, he was almost unable to hear her.

"Hey, why are you so gloomy? You should smile a bit!"

"I don't smile." She said with a visible tint of annoyance in her voice and on her face.

The bell rang, the girl stood up and immediately exited the classroom. Heeseung was left a bit shocked by her sudden slight outburst, but he shrugged it off and also went out of the classroom.

~~~

HELLO EVERY1!!!

This is the first official chapter! Did you like it?

I have nothing interesting to do so I wrote it (i'm such a boring person ik)

Also, if you could leave some comments or smth so i don't feel so ˡᵒⁿᵉˡʸ in here

༼ つ♡ ◕◡◕ ༽つ♡

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 (𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎):
643

Anyways, LUV U SO MUCH SEE YA BYE BYEEEE <3333