𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2: 𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖

Seohee was taking huge steps so that Heeseung won't catch up to her. What she didn't expect was a person grabbing her by her backpack and dragging into a quiet and empty corridor.

The person finally let go of her and made the poor girl turn around.

"What do you think you're doing again, loser?"

Nishimura Leko and her three friends were standing in front of Seohee. They always liked to pick on her for absolutely no reason. She sighed quietly.

"On the first day of school, great." She murmured to herself.

"First my brother, and now the new guy? Are you a hoe or what?" The girls laughed and high fived eachother.

"Says the person who changes boyfriends every two days..."

"Repeat that again?" Leko looked at Seohee with anger.

"I said that me and Riki were only project partners, that's it. I had nothing else to do with your brother, same goes with the newbie."

"You little shitty liar-" The Japanese girl pushed the shorter one. She was pretty strong so Seohee hissed from pain after she hit the wall behind her.

"This new guy will come to me anyways, you're just an ugly and empty cow-"

"You can leave." Girls heard a voice behind them, so their turned around.

"As I said, leave." Heeseung repeated his words. Leko and her friends quickly grabbed their backpacks and left. After they disappeared around the corner, the boy turned to Seohee with a warm smile.

"Are you okay?" He checked on her.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thank you." She assured him.

"Also, I wanted to say sorry for being so rude to you earlier in class."

"Oh, no, it's completely fine, maybe I was too enthusiastic." Heeseung slightly chuckled.

The bell rang again. They walked to the classroom in silence and sat together. Seohee looked out of the window again and sighed heavily. The rain didn't stop, she was sure she'll get soaked on her way home.

☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎

The time went by pretty fast and it was the end of their lessons. Seohee exited the school and stood under the little roof next to the school entrance. She didn't know if she should go already or wait for the rain to stop pouring from the sky.

"Are you waiting for a miracle?"

The girl turned her head to the left, where stood a happy and giggly Heeseung. She hummed in response and took a step into the rain. She didn't feel any raindrops on her face, so she looked up and saw the tall boy holding an umbrella. The smile never left his lips.

"You didn't bring an umbrella, did you?"

"You're right, I didn't."

Heeseung chuckled and started walking beside the girl.

"What about we go to my house and start working on the project?" He suggested and Seohee hesitantly agreed.

After about 20 minutes of small conversations and pauses filled with comfortable silence they reached his house. It was pretty big but not too big.

"It's not actually my house, it's my uncle's. He's not home though, he's helping my dad with some furniture since we just moved in with him, here in Busan."

"Where did you live before? And why did you move?" The girl asked. She was a bit shocked by her own words, she never really cared about other people's lives. But this Heeseung guy was pretty interesting.

"Oh I lived in Seoul before, but we needed to move because... My mom... Um... Kinda threw us out of the house..." His smile disappeared for a second, but it appeared again.

"Shall we come inside?"

~~~

HULLOOOO :3

How are you feeling? Did you eat? Did you drink water? Did you sleep well?

Another chapter! Did you like it?

I'm sorry if the chapters are short, I'm trying to post them everyday :)

I just hope I don't lose motivation for this ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 (𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎):
666
(oh hell nah I'm not leaving it like that, now it's 678)

N E ways, I LUV YOU SO MUCH YOU'RE PRECIOUS BYEEEEE <3333