Chapter: Clarification

Hey my precious readers I just wanted to talk about the chapters I'm gonna write ahead.

Let me make this clear.

 I'm not supporting nor trying to popularize BDSM amongst people in real life. Especially without consent. 

This story may consist of non-consensual acts and I'm not trying to support stuff like that. 

The storyline especially, is constructed in order to portray dysfunctional relationships which may or may not have happened to someone in real life. 

Here I'll be trying to show the difference between normal and one-sided relationship, difference between loving someone and being infatuated to someone. 

I do not fancy kinks like slut-shaming or degradation ( that's a complete lie but oh well. ) 

Here, positive elements like self harm to self love will be characterized as  the story advances. 

In short, this story will develop change of thinking about BDSM occurring in real life in readers. Cause as short as the name...I would like to say I've did my research and BDSM is not really less than a grave matter.

Also, if you have any questions about the characters in the story- Behavioral or physical. I'll be happy to explain.

Thank you all for reading and voting.