Devil

Fuck !

Fuck !!!!

In a big king size bed ,There was two naked bodies who was making out with each other The bodies were unknown to each other only to get binded by the lust and hungry desires The slutry moans of girl filled the room .

The man Who was busy fucking her brutally pondering  harder into her His Each thrust was harsh the fragile yet beautiful girl was screaming with pain and pleasure that the Men was providing her he sure was a dominant as he has Everything within control .

" Fuck !  " she moaned arching her body sexily as his hands were continuously massaging her breast Roughly though the girl was very much enjoying it getting more wetter for him .

" Umm .. Master you are so good "
She praised digging herself more into the soft mattresses as the feeling was out of Escaty .

" You take it slut  " He sneered  brutally ponder in her  vagina though he was making out very passionately but his eyes were showned with disgust towards the girl in his bed Biting her neck almost everywhere he sucked on her skin like he just wanted to devour her fully .

After satisfying himself  As they got near their Release he pulled out his length from her pussy making her hiss in pain .

" You may leave now " his dominating tone filled with utter Coldness voiced out making her shiver underneath him .

The green eyed girl looked at the devilish Men Though she was here for the Important mission but that held no importance infront of the pleasure he was providing her .

And she wants More !

" Master I can have you more pleasure . " She said showing her big boobs ..

He looked at in anger ... But soon it changed into the Sinister smirk ..

Which go unnoticed by the girl .. as she was so busy in luring him to find out his devious plan !!

" Ohh .. Really darling . " He said over sweetly .. still smirking !!

" Yes ... Yess master . " She said desperately .

" Then lay down . " He ordered in a dominating voice .. she quickly lay down on the king size bed waiting for him to do anything !!

He chuckled darkly .. looking at her only in his mercy !!

He walked towards bed stand .. taking out blind fold and hand cuff ... He moved towards her ,

" Ohh... Master I never knew you are into this ... I can't wait . " She said in a slutry tone .

" Ofcourse ... Darling , you are so sexy . He howers upon her slowly handcuffing her hands then blind fold her eyes ..

He licked her right nipple .., bitting it brutally .. leaving some marks behind , he stood up .

Taking his leather belt .. swirling around his hands ..

He started beating her body mercilessly ...

Smack !

Smack , smack !!!

" Master ... What are you doing . " She screamed feeling the pain on her naked body ..

" Why don't you like it ... Slut I'm just giving myself pleasure as you said to me ..., I'm the boss .. here A fucking mafia boss how dare you to deny me . He yelled ... With a sinister smirk on his face ..

He continued to beat her like a madman .. her screams filled the room .. he's fucking ! Enjoying it ., Bitch dared to deny him .. he's the mafia boss no one goes against his words ... Her screams are Gaving pleasure to him ...