This, of course, Izuku already knew. Akito had given him a lecture on the different classes in general studies. They said that each course is designed to help people use those areas of work in a hero setting. Majority of the tech advisors and business employees at Endeavors agency came from U.A.. He wishes more of the general public was aware of this. He thinks more people would aspire to still work with heroes even if they aren't heroes themselves if they knew that these courses existed. 

Mic went on, "Not all of you are analysts though! The analyst program always has less students which is why we put students striving to be heroes but didn't make the cut for the hero course into this class! You aspiring heroes can learn from analysts and they can help you reach your full potential without ever having to be in the hero course! That's why this classes lessons proceed very differently from others and why you're each partners with an analyst or aspiring hero!" 

At that Shinsou glanced at him and Izuku felt himself shrink under his stare. So he's trying to be a hero? He'd heard that those who don't pass the entrance exam get slotted into general studies but he didn't know they put them with the analysts class. It makes sense. Analysts are meant to help heroes. By letting students train with analysts it helps both the analysts and the heroes grow in their abilities. He has to give the school some credit, that's pretty neat. 

"Today I'll be taking you to an observation room where we'll get to watch and analyze the hero course students first training exercise!" 

It's not an exaggeration when he says he nearly launched out of his seat from excitement. The class erupted with murmurs from his fellow classmates who seemed just as riled up. They get to watch the hero course! The next generation of heroes! The same course Uraraka and Kacchan are in. 

Shit. The same class Kacchan is in. 

This is suddenly a lot less exciting. If Kacchan sees him analyzing him he's not going to be happy. He never did like when he wrote down notes about him in his journals. He most definitely won't like him analyzing him in front of an entire class of kids. He's lived a good life at least. He's so screwed. 

"Up, out of your seats! Lets go Listeners!" 

The room Present Mic took them to was fairly large. It looked like a bigger version of the tech room at Endeavors agency. There were TV screens lining the walls and select buttons on a large panel underneath a set of TV's. In the corner of the room he spotted a sound system consisting of both a set of speakers and a mic. Their teacher walked over to the sound system and stood with his hands on his hips. 

Izuku's eyes followed Shinsou as he joined most of their class in front of the many TV's. He hurriedly situated himself beside his desk partner. The tired boy shot him a blank look before shrugging and looking back to the TV's. Awkwardness overtook Izuku as he fiddled with his hands and tried to focus on what the screens were displaying. 

On the biggest of the TV's, a view of outside a simulation building stood. Next to it was a screen roughly the same size presenting an image of a wide room and standing by one of the windows was what appeared to be a bomb. That pulled a frown out of him. They wouldn't put a real bomb for a simulation, right? If they did is the point of the activity to keep it from blowing up by using less risky attacks or something else entirely? Mic had said it was a Villain versus Heroes exercise. Does that mean the hero students will go against their teachers or themselves to achieve something with the bomb? Perhaps a game of sorts? They could set it up as one team , the villains, trying to get what they need to 'activate the bomb' and the other team, the heroes, try to stop them. Or maybe a defense against offensive type of simulation would be better. On side guards the bomb the other tries to get to it. Would there be a time limit or a-