Chapter 1

I awakened to the smell of alcohol. Rubbing my sleepy eyes as the event of last night came creeping in. Being a prostitute and an assassin can be quite tiring and exciting.

I got down from my bed, took the bottle of alcohol as I stepped on dirty clothes on the floor.
I am not the messy type but I was so tired as I remembered how that guy from last night f**ked me so hard.

I won't lie, I am used to f**king lots of d**ks, I also sleep with women...yes I am bi-sexual, you can call me that but I do all these for the money.

Growing up was never easy for me and my younger sister who I lost to cancer last year. I am just 23 but I have seen so much in life like I am 30.

Walking down the stairs, I looked around at my apartment.

I worked my ass off to get to where I am today, living in a luxurious apartment with a cavalcade of cars.

Yeah, you can say I got all these through f**king men. You might be right but those assholes won't give me much money to be where I am today.

I work for the SCA for the past two years. I am an assassin..more like a serial killer but a cover one.
I became one of the top assassins a year ago and ever since then, I received part of the largest share after every mission.
We attack rich men and women of the country just for their money but I get assigned to more jobs than my other mates.

My looks capture the attention of men where ever I go. My long black hair and legs, perfectly shaped nose, lips, and eyebrows.
And of course, my body shape is fire. My boobs and ass were my assets that lure men very easily, seducing them isn't a problem because with just a look...they find themselves in bed with me.

But after a one-night stand with them, I cut them off completely or kill most of them only if I am assigned to do so.

I have lots of disguises, sometimes I can be a lost teen girl in the middle of the night as I stand on the road to wait for my prey, have sex in the car with him and kill him at the spot running away with all his assets.

Sometimes, I can be a single mother who is finding it so hard to pay bills and take care of my child which of course isn't mine. I will make my prey fall deeply in love with me, after gaining his trust, then I will attack, kill him then steal all his money and valuables.

Call me a bitch.. that of course is who I am, I can also act like a nun who lost her way to the convent at night, sleepover at my prey's house... gently seduce him as he f**ks the living daylight of me...then I end up killing him in the middle of the night.

All death scene has been announced as the FBI look for ways to find the killer but all to no avail. I am not just an assassin but a professional one, I was trained by my boss Mr. Ruff who taught me my fighting and killing skills... making me excellent in the field.

The buzzing of my phone in my pocket brought me back to reality.
Looking at the caller ID, I realize it Was Ruff calling, I dropped the bottle of alcohol on the dining table walked towards my sofa as I rub my troubling head.

"Good morning" I heard him say at the other side as I sat down.
"Morning Ruff..any news ?"I asked with my hand still on my head.

He laughed huskily making my headache the more. I gently redrew the phone taking it away from my ear as I turn on the speaker.

"You are always ready my love," he said proudly.

I imagined the smirk on his face as he spoke those words.
"Time waits for no man Ruff" I replied trying to maintain my voice.

He chuckled, "That's True...meet me at the office by 11 am...we have got business to do".

"Sure, I will be there soon"I manage to smile as I hang up.

My gaze caught my wall clock...I just have an hour to prepare, I tiredly got up and head towards my bathroom thinking what my assignment will be this time around.

Author's Note.
Hi everyone, thanks so much for reading, and do not forget to leave your comments below. Also, do not forget to vote friends❤, I will appreciate it 🥰

Next chapter.......