Arcane: (sweat drops) "Anyways, Kuuga-"

White-haired: "Yoohoo! I'm over here!"

Arcane sighs and acknowledges her presence.

Arcane: "Why, hello there."

Sayo: (waves) "Hi! I am Sayo Aisaka! Hero name: Yūrei!"

(AN: Sayo- Seyo /// Yūrei- Yoorei)

Arcane nods at her as Sayo looks at Kuuga.

Sayo: "What's your name?"

Kuuga: (sighs) "Kuuga Kiriu, Hero name: Zero."

Arcane: "Well, welcome to my agency, you two."

Kuuga: "What is she doing here? I thought I'm the only one interning here?"

Arcane: "Well, her parents requested me to accept her here, since her parents are one of the owners of a support company that supports us and we support as well. She's undergoing a review from the U.A's school principal for transfer."

Kuuga: "I see, I thought a kid from Seiai Academy got lost and ended up here."

Sayo: (pouts) "I'm not a kid!"

Kuuga: "First impressions say so."

Sayo crosses her arms and continues to pout.

Arcane: "Well, as I was saying, welcome to my Agency, there are two guest rooms fitted with their own bathrooms. Which will be used by the two of you for one week. But you'll get comfortable here later. I will tell the two of you how my agency operates, which will stay confidential. So go wear your costumes and return here."

The two nod and leave to change into their hero costumes. After a while, they both return to the office with the appropriate attire, Sayo's eye bandage was gone to reveal a silver eye on her right eye. They witness Arcane wearing a similar outfit to Kuuga, minus the scarf and replacing it with shades.

 They witness Arcane wearing a similar outfit to Kuuga, minus the scarf and replacing it with shades