" Such a pretty little thing." he said as his hand made its way down my shorts, I started struggling, trying to wiggle out of his hold. I tried to push him off of me but it's like there was no strength left in my body.

" Quit fighting it." he said in a low voice.

" What the fuck did you do to me?!" I asked in the loudest voice I could muster up, he was squeezing my neck tightly.

" It's funny, we tried many drugs on you but none of them worked, that is until we tried losoro, I knew it was risky and to be honest I thought it would kill you but much to my pleasure it didn't kill you, it just weakened you," he explained.

How the fuck did he get losoro, losoro is a drug Adam created to weaken us, he knew regular drugs wouldn't work on us, so he created one that would. He made it in case he needed to punish us if we disobeyed him or tried to escape. Honestly I was shocked when he willingly handed us back to Katelynn.

" How the fuck did you get losoro?"

" Adam is a good friend of mine, when he found out about my plans to kidnap you he was very eager to help."

Of fucking course, I swear to god if this asshole hands me back over to Adam, I just wanted to go on a fucking run, I didn't need this shit. I knew my brothers were probably looking for me but chances are they aren't going to get here in time.

" Don't go quiet on me now pet." he said as he took his hand out of my shorts and slid it under my shirt and cupped my right breast.

" Don't fucking touch me, you disgusting old prick." I growled at him.

He threw me onto the floor and started kicking me in the ribs, " You will not talk to me like that!" he yelled, his voice echoing off the stone walls.

He grabbed me by my hair and dragged me to the wall across the room, he pulled me up by my hair and chained both of my arms to the wall. I was now dangling by my arms, my feet were just barely off the ground.

" You've been a naughty girl Melina." he said, pulling the knife out of my thigh. I wanted to scream in pain but I stayed silent. After years of abuse I've learned to stay silent while being tortured, whenever I'd make a noise with James he'd hurt me even more.

" Naughty girls get punished." he said with a sick smirk on his face, he took the knife and stabbed me in the stomach, he then twisted it around, I couldn't help but cringe but I still didn't make a sound.

" You suck." I said in a breathy voice.

He let out a laugh, " You're an odd little thing aren't you, most would be crying out in pain, begging me to stop."

" You know, you look really familiar, do you have a son by any chance?" he immediately tensed up at my question, he took the knife out of my stomach and held it up to my throat.

" How do you know about my son?!" he asked while yelling in my face, I laughed.

" TELL ME WHERE HE IS!" he screamed, I just smiled back at him.

He walked behind me and dragged the blade down my back, he cut my shorts off, leaving me in my tank top and my black underwear. He dragged the knife up my leg, he started slicing up my legs.

This went on for hours, he kept asking me where his son was and I just laughed in his face, eventually he was fed up with me and stormed out of the room. I was left bruised and bloody, I was growing weaker by the second, loroso could stay in our systems for up to a week depending on how much they inject us with.

I met his son a few years ago, his name is Isaac Petrov, he's been a close friend of mine for a while, he ran away from his father years ago once he realized his father was a monster. He was currently living in New York, he lived a few hours away from my brother's and I. Alexi can torture me all he wants, I'm not telling him dick.