Chapter 9: Meeting at Long Last

Start from the beginning

"WHAT IS THAT!?" Uzume screamed as she saw the fight in front of her between CFW Trick, Yellow Heart, and of course, Iris Heart. And it was Iris Heart that was causing her to freak out, seeing the sadistic goddess laugh as she cruelly attacked Trick.

"Uh, I think those are goddesses... here to help... I hope..."

"That's a goddess!?" Uzume exclaimed. "She's more like a demon!"

Nepgear looked over for a second to see what Uzume was talking about, and when she saw Iris Heart again, she immediately turned away and buried her face in Neptune's chest. "Scary!"

"Yeah... I agree. What should we do?" Neptune said.

Uzume tried to move, but she groaned in pain. "Ugh, Uzume still isn't totally healed. And she's out of SP!"

"But you're Uzume," Nepgear pointed out, briefly raising her little head.

"Yeah, I am-" Uzume finally noticed that she was been talking in her valley girl voice the whole time. She cleared her throat, and said, "that's embarrassing. Kind of thought I was still in HDD. But yeah, I'm going anywhere for a while."

"Then, um... I'll protect you!" Neptune summoned her swords and got up. ...With Nepgear still hanging on her front.

"...You look ridiculous like that," Uzume said.

Neptune smiled awkwardly. "Um, little sis, you want to hang with Uzume for a bit?"

Nepgear whined a bit, but she let go, landed on the ground, and stumbled over to Uzume, where she buried her face into HER chest.

"This is awkward," Uzume replied.

Back at the fight, Yellow Heart just parried one of Trick's tongue attacks. "Grr, you stupid old hag! Go a-GAH!" The yellow creep cried as Iris Heart drove her sword in his tongue, and pinned it to the ground.

"You're calling my little Peashy an 'old hag'?" the sadist exclaimed. "Where do you think you get to do that?"

"She's... she's not a cutie pie..." Trick replied in tears.

"Oh, you've never seen her in human form, have you?" Iris Heart replied, when she finally figured out Trick's deal. "Oh, I get it. You like children, don't you? Well..." Iris Heart landed on the base of the creep's tongue, and stared down at his face. "So do I. But the way you talked about us, I think you like them in the wrong way. Allow me to fix that."

The dominatrix goddess raised her foot, and began stepping on Trick's face. HARD. Trick cried in pain as the Iris Heart continued to grind her foot in his face. "Oh, this is only the start," Iris Heart said in response.

Suddenly, a shout was heard. "I got your tongue!" Yellow Heart called out in a playful tone.

Iris Heart stopped as she turned to her partner CPU, with Trick looking over too. "P-please let my tongue go, it's only for little cutie pies!" the owner of the tongue cried.

"And for big cutie pies!" Yellow Heart replied excitedly. Before Trick could complain, the child-like CPU began to pull his tongue up. Iris Heart had to fly off, and then she pulled her sword out of Trick's tongue (which got a loud cry of pain as Trick felt the jagged blade get ripped out), as the blade got dislodged from the ground thanks to Yellow Heart.

"Peashy, dear-" Iris Heart started, but she couldn't continue, as she had to get out of the way as the yellow CPU pulled Trick into the air via his long tongue, over her head, and slamming him into the ground behind her, merely feet away from Neptune, who shrieked in surprise.

But no one had the chance to react to this, as Yellow Heart continued her swing out, first pulling the massive robot off to the right, slamming him into a wall, then off to the left into another wall, before the goddess began spinning around.