Chapter 11 Kiss in the Rain

Ryan's POV

It had been an entire day and I still couldn't get Aiden and Nysa out of my head. It killed me to watch him touch her, but I was even more miffed on why?

"Ryan, it looks like it will rain, are you still gonna take Ziko out for walk?" Mum walked into my room as I looked up at her from my bed. As much as I did not want to go, I knew she would be there as well, or so I hoped.

"You don't have to worry about that mum," I said getting up and walking out to the hallway to get Ziko.

"Can you for once be nice, try it love, you will feel good!" She said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes and left.

The clouds were gray, and the air was chilly. Ziko walked ahead, as he kept tracing his path in a zig-zag. I had doubts she would come for walk today. Last afternoon, there was something about that walk with her, which made me feel at peace when I got back home. As much as I tried to avoid this truth, my mind seemed to have failed.

"Ziko I swear if you go out of sight, I will leave you here!" I mumbled as I unleashed his collar.

"Thats some good threat," I was well aware of this voice.

"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be with Aiden," I scoffed, a little surprised at my own words.

"Well just because I confessed to you doesn't mean after being rejected I can not make friends with other boys," I looked up at her as she shrugged.

I ignored her words as I stood up. "Where's April?" I asked as she smiled.

"She has gone with her mum to the doctors," she said.

"Why are you always smiling?" I frowned as I looked ahead.

"Why? Just because you don't smile doesn't mean I am not allowed to as well," she gave a soft laugh.

"No, like, what's so good about now, you've been smiling like an idiot," I scoffed.

"Because I love the weather," she said looking out.

"This shitty rain clouds, yeah the moment you get drenched you get sick," I rolled my eyes, when a thunder struck catching my attention.

"See, they didn't like your words!" She narrowed her eyes at me as I laughed a little at her words. "Ryan, its your mentality that will make you sick, if you find happiness in the shittiest things, then you will realize that it never really was shitty," she said, a very warm smile at her lips.

If I had to be brutally honest with myself right there in that moment, then I would want to pull her close by her waist and passionately claim her rose pink lips, as I would want to feel her body tremble slightly in my hold.

Her eyes shone brightly, the smile never leaving her lips. Sometimes I wondered how could her words sound so mature and comforting, it was strange to think how a person like her existed in this generation.

My heart was beating tremendously as I felt my head get clouded with all sorts of thoughts as to what I really wanted to do. Her eyes lifted and met mine, as they held the strength to hold my gaze. Her smile faded, as I felt that she had become well aware of my thoughts. Her chest rose in a deep breath as she was about to look away.

"Don't-" I said as she blinked.

The first drop of the rain fell on her lower lip, as they were parted, with a small gap. She stepped back, when I pulled her by her waist. I didn't care at all what was to come next, but I knew if I let go of this moment as only a thought, I will drown in regret.

"Ryan-" she breathed as I felt her breath touch my skin.

Leaning forward, I claimed her lips, tasting the raindrop off of them. The clouds poured the cold water on us, as her hair slowly fell and stuck to her face, as I used my other hand to remove them.

Her fingers ran through my wet hair, as I felt her passion arise as well, as I felt her love for me through her kiss. The rain and wind made everything around us cold, but even then I felt the warmth of her.

As I let go of her lips, my heart was rushing as I could feel the blood rush through my veins. Letting my hand off her waist, I stepped back. Tears were forming in her eyes.

"Nysa I-" I was at loss for words.

Ziko barked at us as I quickly attended to him, placing the leash on his collar. As I stood back up, she was gone.

*******
'Some moments should be snatched and lived without any fears, because if you let them go, then you create a new fear for yourself, which is known  as regret.'

Hope you loved Chapter 11, stay tuned for me...🙂🙂🙂🙂