Chapter 2 The Ship

Nysa's POV

It had been already a week since I had confessed my feelings to him, and still I felt broken for some reason. It had become a permanent thought in my head, as I contemplated on whether I had done right by making a confession, or I would have been better off without doing so.

"Psst!" I looked to my side as Jade nudged her elbow on mine.

It had already been 30 minutes since the start of our Literature class, and still there was no sign of our teacher Mr Carson.

"Where is he?" Jade whispered as I frowned at her.

"What do you think, I'm his secretary?" I rolled my eyes as she gave a scoff.

I looked away over to my right, as I saw him seated at his usual place, laughing and talking to his guy friends. For a minute I felt an ache in my heart, before my lips slowly curved into a smile as I heard his laugh.

"He's coming!" Derek, the most wanted and teased member of our class walked in with his usual cat walk and attitude, getting whistles and hoots in return from the girls and boys.

"Derek your sugar daddy!" Ryan called out as I looked at him.

"Ryan shut up, nobody talked to you!" Derek retorted as the class was filled with laughter.

The silence immediately came when Mr Carson walked in with a straight face. Jade stifled her laughter as I slapped her thighs.

"Children, none of you could appear in my office and remind me about our class?" He questioned as I saw Ryan getting ready to say something as usual.

"Sir, you should hire a secretary by your side!" He laughed as the class began laughing as well.

"Anyways," Mr Carson ignored the laugh as he turned to the white board. "What are we studying today?" He asked as I remembered he had already told us the next theme.

"Sir love!" I looked to my side and met eyes with my accidental friend. Chase Young.

He winked at me as he held the most flirty tone he could possess. I mentally slapped my head as I knew that getting past this literature class would be next to impossible with Ryan and Chase.

"Chase why did you look at Nysa while speaking about love, you know she is out of your class!" Mr Carson teased as I widened my eyes.

The class roared from laughters and snickers as some began hooting and cheering. Jade by my side, burst into a loud giggle as Chase began explaining his actions.

"Ch-ysa!" Someone from the back yelled out as I recognized the voice to be Derek's. I scowled as I slapped Jade while she and the other students began chanting this ship name.

"Okay okay enough, don't tease these two, it will only give high hopes to Chase my dear!" Mr Carson laughed as well.

The class slowly returned to the new chapter being taught as I leaned back into my chair, trying to get Jade to stop laughing. Giving up on her laughing mess, I returned my attention to the board as I caught sight of Ryan. He was surprisingly quiet and in a serious mood.
'What's up with him?' I thought to myself but quickly shook it off.

"Now remember, in the next class we will look into the actual drama, and please if I happen to be late, someone come and get me from my office!" Mr Carson spoke as he packed up. I threw my books in the bag as well as I stood up and walked out of the class while Jade followed me, still laughing.

"I don't like Nysa, she is my sister!" Chase yelled for the fifth time in the last 10 minutes, as we sat at our usual lunch bench. I rolled my eyes as Jade snickered beside me.

"Chase, just shut up!" I hissed as he gave me his innocent eyes.

I looked up to see Ryan was walking down to where we were, but he walked past us and over to the next empty bench, making me frown. We usually shared a bench, when some of our lunch buddies were not here.

"Ryan!" Chase called out after him to no response. He gave us a pout as he stood up with his tray of lunch. "I'll go to him," he said as I gave a nod.

"What's up his ass!" Jade scowled as she watched Ryan sulk. "Just because nobody gave him attention in class doesn't give him permission to act sulky, a bloody attention seeker!" She hissed as I remained quiet. I felt as though it was something else that bothered him, but I didn't really put my mind to it as I supposed it did not revolve around me, but little did I know.

The day had come to an end, I grabbed my bag and walked out way before anyone else, as I was running late for my part time job. I waved Jade a goodbye at the gate as I jogged down my usual path. The day's tiredness slowly fading away as I got excited about meeting my favorite person.

*******
Well hello lovelies...finally Chapter 2...I hope you guys enjoyed it...i will surely love any form of critic you have to offer...😊😊