8

warning: contains smut
elsie lock

we were sitting on dallas' bed silently. we both had finished our cigarettes, and we were just sitting there. i had snuck out. i was alone with dallas while his friend was passed out on the couch downstairs. i was happy.

dallas stood up and walked towards the door, shutting it. i stood up and stood against him, rubbing my hands up his back and to his shoulders, then down his arms to his hands.

"what are you doing?" dallas asked innocently.

"oh, nothing." i smiled, placing my face against his back. my hands grabbed the bottom of dallas' shirt and pulled it out from his jeans. he almost jumped, unable to move. i didn't take his shirt off, i just left it loose.

i slipped my hands under his shirt, feeling his skin. despite his look and reputation, his skin felt like silk. i wrapped my arms around his torso, feeling his abs under my arms.

"elsie, are you sure?" he asked quietly.

i kept my head on his back, just nodding.

"i want you to fuck me like you do those other girls." i whispered. damn do i have balls. this went from 0 to 100 real damn quick. i have no idea what i was feeling, but i was for sure feeling something. it was in my head and in my heart.

"damn.." he said. his voice was deep and nervous. he turned his head to face me. i got off his back and walked around his body, my hands never leaving him. i ran my hands up his chest, the only thing blocking my skin from being on his was his white t-shirt. i wrapped my arms around his neck, reaching up and placing my lips on his. i wished i could stay there forever.

he slowly walked me up to the wall, causing my back to be squeezed against it. he reached his hands under my thighs and lifted me into his arms. he kept me pressed against the wall, our kiss getting deeper every moment.

the bottom of his waist was pressed against me, holding me up. he slowly ran his hands to the bottom of my shirt, and pulled it over my head. i flashed a smirk before pressing my lips back onto his. i heard dallas throw my shirt to the floor and wrapped his arms back around me. he slowly moved down from my lips, to my chin, to my neck. i kept my arms tightly wrapped around him as he reached my sweet spot. i let out a soft whimper and i felt his smile against my skin. i felt him sucking on my neck, leaving hickeys everywhere on my neck. i held the back of his head, making sure he never stopped. i kept letting our soft whimpers everytime he would suck on my neck or when his lips would leave my skin.

"dally, please." i whispered. i was staying quiet so his friend wouldn't wake up.

"say it again, baby." he said, leaving one last hickey on my collarbone.

"dally, please- please." i whimpered. i made my arms tighter around him and he chuckled, taking me off the wall and carrying me to his bed. he almost threw me down like i was just a piece of clothing. he leaned down on top of me, kissing my lips again. i grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up over his head and threw it near mine. i put my arms down next to me, lifting my upper body up so it was pressed against him and i started kissing his neck. i made my way from the middle of his neck to up by his jaw and back down to his collarbone. i left a hickey on the bottom of his neck, like where he left one of mine. he let out a soft moan it really was attractive to me. it was like music to me.

"elsie-" he paused, grabbing my waist and pushing me down on his bed. i trailed my hands down to the belt holes of his jeans. he leaned down and kissed me while i began undoing the button of his jeans. his hands wandered my body before reaching my bra. i lifted my torso up so he could unclip my bra and slide my bra off. i felt his hands wandering my breasts. he went down and placed more kisses and hickeys on my chest. i let out more soft whimpers as he cupped each breast in his large hands.

he slid down my body. from my chest, to my stomach, then to my hips. he stood up, facing me. his jeans had been undone and i could see the pitch black color of his boxers. he ran his fingertip under the waistband of my shorts. he slowly undid the button and unzipped my shorts. he had this hungry look in his eyes and i knew he'd pound me into the ground.

"you're all mine, elsie." he whispered, sliding my shorts off. he ran his hands under the lining of my underwear.

"please, dally." i whispered, sliding my fingers to the top of my underwear. "please fuck me.". he nodded but didn't do anything. he just admired my body for a few moments. he slid his jeans off and moved forward, pressing his boner onto my clit through our underwear.

he ran his hand up my stomach and to my throat and then back down again. i sat up and grabbed the lining of my underwear and slid them down and gently dropped them onto the floor next to me. he stood there, admiring my naked body. he slowly slid his thumb down my clit and my entrance then back up.

"you're so wet for me." he chuckled. that smile- it was beautiful. especially since it'll be on my lips again soon.

he grabbed the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down quickly. it's always the skinny guys that are packing, cause this man- no wonder he always had girls throwing themselves at him.

he teased me with his tip on my clit. "please- dally." i whimpered out, loudest i had been all night. he smirked, lining his length up with my entrance and took a breathe before shoving himself in. my first instinct was pressing my hand against my mouth. moans were escaping my lips just as well though, i couldn't hold them back. it was like they were stuck in my throat and now they had finally been released.

he gave me a second while he adjusted and started pounding in and out of me. he wasn't going all the way in, i know he wasn't, but it still felt like heaven.

he reached his hand up to my throat to hold my body still and then he placed his other hand against my hip. he was looking at me dead in the eyes and i could hear his breathing become heavy. he kept going and going and i felt a knot build up in my stomach. i knew i was reaching my high. he would move his fingers from my throat to my jaw and then back to my throat again just to keep my head still and hold the eye contact.

i placed my hands against his forearm of the arm on my throat. my moans getting louder and faster with his thrusts and i was so close to my high.

"i'm gonna cum, dally." i said, pleasure filling my head.

"i want you to look me in the eyes when you cum. okay, princess?" he said, his smirk growing. i whimpered and nodded; my moaning making it impossible to speak. i looked into his eyes as my body contorted and i got smaller.

"i'm cumming." i tossed my head back before looking back into dallas' eyes. he smirked, continuing his thrusts for a few moments more as he reached his high. he pulled out, our cum mixed together and was dripping out of me. i whimpered but kept my legs up. it was like i was stuck in that one position.

"elsie?" dallas said, tossing my underwear to me. he already had his boxers on and was looking at me.

"yes?" i responded, turning my head to face him. his cheeks were red from blushing.

"that was nice." he smiled. i nodded and giggled, standing up and walking towards him. i put my hand against my cheek and kissed him gently.

we both got dressed and we started walking back to the curtis house. we saw all the lights were off and dallas and i walked to my room. the window was still open, but the music had stopped. it probably had stopped hours ago.

dallas got on his knees and cupped his hands and i stepped into them and he lifted me up so i could get into my room. i faced him as he stood at my window, his arms folded on the window sill. i walked over to him slowly and leaned down, grabbing his chin and lifted his face up and locked my lips to his. he had the taste of menthol on his lips mixed with the mint on my breath.

i smiled against his lips and trailed my hand from his chin to his cheek. he leaned his head into my hand and closed his eyes. i put my other hand on the opposite side of his face and kissed his forehead.

"you should get going, dally. don't want darry coming in and seeing us." i whispered. he smirked and nodded before kissing my cheek one last time and walked off through the grass. i watched him walk away before going to lay down in the bed.

••••
word count: 1673