The Princess and the Idiot (Yusuke x Reader)

"Hey, Botan? Who's this chick we're meet-- ow!"

"This 'chick' we're meeting up with is a very important figure in the spirit world!"

"Calm down, Botan. It's fine~ I assume this is the spirit detective Koenma-kun mentioned," spoke up a voice.

"Ah! Princess!!! I'm so sorry!"

"It's fine~ no need to be so formal~ uncle isn't here right now so you don't have to worry about getting in trouble," assured the princess.

"Wait. She's the one we're meeting up with!?" exclaimed a surprised Yusuke.

"Ah~ pleasure to meet you, spirit detective. My name is _______. The 'princess' part is just a title so please do not concern yourself with that. You are human, yes?"

"U-uhh. Y-yeah," stuttered a slightly blushing Yusuke.

"Botan. Because he's a human, he cannot really see me as his or his world's princess. He serves his own kind and we serve our own. Like I said, he doesn't need to concern himself with certain formalities regardless of his subordination to Koenma."

'Damn... this chick is scary. But... she's pretty hot too... I don't think I'd mind if-- DAMMIT, YUSUKE. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU,'

"Y-yes, hime-sa-- I mean, _______."

"Good. Finally!!! I'm so done with the formalities and acting like a spoiled brat~~~ you should already know that when uncle or Otou-sama isn't here you don't need to use formalities with me," _______ pouted.

"Y-yeah... I guess. But~ now that you're here~ let me formally introduce our spirit detective~ meet Urameshi Yusuke. He's a bit of an idiot but his strength and personality makes up for it~ Yusuke. You are to guard ______ while she stays in the human world. Though she can handle her own, Koenma doesn't trust her by herself~"

"Hurtful..." spoke ______.

"Make sure you take good care of her, Yusuke~ otherwise I can't guarantee your life~~~"

"W-what the hell, Botan!?!?!? Are you say--"

"Well~ let's return to your world," spoke ______ as she opened a portal leading into the human world.

~Time Skip~

"Soooo why exactly does Koenma not trust you in staying by yourself in the human world?"

"Ahhh..." thought _____. "I remember now! It was a while ago, in fact. One of the humans in a village I was passing by was harassing a woman. I quickly ran to defend the woman and as the man raised fist to harm us, I kinda... threw him into one of the buildings. And a few of his friends... at least I wasn't caught~"

'E-eh... s-scary...' "Really?"

"I may not seem like it, but I'm one of the strongest fighters in the spirit world; or so the rumors say. Now that I think about it... you remind me of someone I knew..."

"That so?"

"Yup~ but I'm not gonna talk about it~"

"Wait. You're just going to say that after you've led me on?"

"Yup~ I am Koenma's cousin, after all."

"Just 'cause you-- wait, what!? You're Koenma's cousin!? No freakin' way! Wait. Then you're uncle would have to be..."

"Koenma's father's brother~"

"Oh shit." 'No way this chick is his cousin. Damn! She was hot too...'

"Haha~ you're probably the most amusing human I've come across in years~"

"And you're probably the most strangest princess I've come across since I became a spirit detective."

"Touché."

"No shit."

"Yup. Definitely the most amusing."

'Of course. Have the hot princess be a total whack--' "Shit!"

"You do know I can read your mind, right?"

"What the fu-- you've been reading my mind the whole time!?!?!? That's not cool!!!"

"Hahaha~ thanks," said ______ as she gave him a peck on the cheek. "I find it rather flattering~"

"H-hey! What the hell!?"

"Maybe. I might just have you see me as your princess~"

"Hey! Get back here! What does that mean, huh!?"

____________________________
A/N
Something short and sweet.
Requested by @shani_bo05