018

narrative:

"i miss him." jade said to larry.

"i know that you dated him for a while but how could you miss someone after all the shit he's done. cheating on you, using you, lying to you? i wouldn't."

"we were just so close. almost everyday we hung out and he was my first real love. i had another boyfriend before him but it wasn't like alex." jade confessed.

"i think you miss the thought of him more than him as a person. jade, i saw how he would treat you and it wasn't good. he was extremely manipulative and just shitty all around."

"i know and i realize that now, it just really sucks you know."

"yeah."

jade and larry continued watching the vampire diaries since it was her comfort show. comfort is the main thing jade needed right now.

"larry," jade paused the episode. damon was just about to stake klaus.

"yes?"

"please don't yell at me."

"don't give me a reason to." larry laughed.

"alex is coming over tomorrow."

no one spoke for a few seconds, "what the fuck? why?"

"he's just coming to pick up his shit. i have a lot of his clothes and stuff." jade replied.

"i'm coming over too then."

"no larry you can't, he probably feels like he's gonna be attacked and yelled at-"

larry cut jade off, " because he is. i will quite literally beat the shit out of him when i see him."

"but that's just going to start so much more drama and alex is super dramatic so he's gonna say shit all over social media and it'll all be too much."

"jade."

"larry come on. i can handle it. i won't do anything stupid."

"fine. but if i find out you touch him or talk to him in anyway besides giving him his stuff back i will kill you."

"you won't!" jade joked, "or maybe you will."

"JADE!"

"i'm kidding oh my god, please stop hitting me!"

larry pushed jade off the bed and put his attention back on the tv.

"that's what you get bitch." larry said while looking down on jade.

"mhm yup. that's what i thought. stay on the floor."

~it's been like 1526 years since
i last updates lol oops. i was on
vacation tho so that's my excuse :)
i will try to be more consistent i
promisE <33