010

NARRATIVE&SOCIAL MEDIA:

"we should play truth or drink!" avani suggested.

along with jade and alex — blake, amelie, avani, anthony, and vinnie were hanging out at amelie's house.

avani and anthony were dating, blake and amelie were as well.

they all agreed to the game, and anthony asked vinnie a question first.

"vinnie, is it true that you have a crush on one of the girls here?"

"...where are the cups?"

"guys i think vinnies got a crush," blake joked.

"shut up no i don't," vinnie said while pouring alcohol into a shot glass.

"then why didn't you answer the question?" amelie asked. vinnie rolled his eyes in response.

"okay jade, your turn."

jade turned around to see avani smiling, "is it true that alex took your v card?"

"easy, no."

hoots and shouts were coming from jades friends. except from alex, from him she got a scoff.

about 45 minutes went by from the group playing games and talking. everyone was pretty drunk, not one sober person in the room.

all of a sudden jades phone started blowing up. notifications from instagram were flooding her phone.

♥kenzie & 142,333 others| 6,174 comments@TIKTOKROOM; #alexelenes and #ameliezibler were caught together last night outside of saddle ranch

kenzie & 142,333 others| 6,174 comments
@TIKTOKROOM; #alexelenes and #ameliezibler were caught together last night outside of saddle ranch. did alex and jade break up? tea 👀

VIEW COMMENTS:

ZARBRUH; what the fuck.

USER; OHHHHH SHIT

USER; vinnies time to shine 😏
ALEXFAN: shut up. this is probably edited.

AVANI; omg

USER; I KNEW ALEX WAS GONNA PULL THIS SHIT. JADES BEEN TOO GOOD TO ALEX.
USER; ^^^ what she said.

USER; imagine how jade feels rn tho

USER; nooooooo they were my favs :(

VINNIEHACKER; jades been too good for him wbk. she doesn't deserve this and he doesn't deserve her.

USER; why do i lowkey ship tho...
USER; LEAVE.

USER; everyone's talking about jade but what ab blake???

jade stared at her phone with a blank expression in her face. what the fuck.

he promised he wouldn't do it again. he said that he wouldn't cheat. is that why alex has been weird lately?

the room was silent. everyone was on their phones so everyone saw it.

of course, this had to be leaked now, while jade was having fun with her friends.

"alex can i talk to you?" jade said.

she felt everyone's eyes on her and i'm sure alex did too.

"yeah of course."

the couple walked outside of amelies house, "what the fuck!" jade yelled.

"what happened?"

"don't play fucking stupid alex." jade spoke loudly, loud enough for her friends inside to hear.

"look," she showed alex the post.

his eyes widened, "that's an edit, you know how the fans are. making ships out of nothing."

"do you really think i'm supposed to believe that? at least own up to it like the man you're supposed to be. i cant fucking believe you. was everything you said in the car a lie?"

"baby no you know i love-"

"no shut the fuck up. you've done this shit before so i don't really know why i expected you to change. but what i didn't expect, was to see you fuck around with my bestfriend? now that, that's a different type of low."

alex was silent.

"what am i to you? because to me it seems like you are only in this relationship for social media, and to have sex with. and to be really fucking honest that's all i've ever felt. so please alex stay the fuck away from me."

"jade!"

"jade come on let me explain."

jade turned around, "there's nothing to explain. i do not care to hear whatever sorry ass explanation you have for me. goodnight."

"how are you gonna get home?"

"worry about your other girl first. you always seemed to put her before me anyways."

***
-this was a longer chapter than usual hehe. but anyways let's kill alex lol. the there's more to this night in the next chapter. the plot is finally interesting, also if you can please vote on the chapters it would really help them get more exposure since i do put a lot of thought into them. thank u sm <3