009

PLOTLINE::

jade hasn't been doing well lately. her and alex have been very distant.

even though jade was doing great in her work, mentally and emotionally she's been her worst.

alex was pushing himself away and the couple has been arguing nonstop. it was all so confusing to jade.
things have been so crazy for her. it was as if everything was changing. her and alex are not in a good place, which is very new since they are always the internets perfect couple.

maybe it was just a weird time for them. "them" being alex. perhaps time would sort it through.

jade has been blowing up on social media lately. she's always had a bigger following, but now she was getting the most attention she's ever gotten.

maybe moving to la was the right move, she thought to herself.

and in that moment jade was sure that time would tell, everything will be alright in the end.

jade had made plans with her friends later that night, alex was also coming along.

amelie, one of jades close friends invited her over with a few more people.

amelie and jade haven't hung out in a while. jade was excited though because amelie was one of the first friends jade made in los angeles.

the hours were passing by and soon enough alex was outside of jades apartment, ready to pick her up.

the car ride was silent, faint music playing in the back. it was extremely awkward.

"can we try to act normal tonight," jade said, breaking the silence.

"what do you mean?" alex replied.

"well i don't know. we've been fighting a lot recently and things have been weird so i'm just hoping that we don't give off bad energy tonight cause then it'll ruin things."

"you know i love you right?" the boy sighed.

"yes."

the two sat in silence yet again.

"well, do you still love me?" he blurted.

jade let out a small laugh, "of course, alex. i just don't know where we are right now."

"would you like me to clarify?"

she nodded and alex stopped the car in front of amelies house.

"j, you are the girl that i love. i am not leaving and i do not plan on leaving. ever. i'm sorry that i've been distant lately, things have just been weird. but i promise you jade, i love you."

"i love you too." jade smiled.

with that the couple went to have a good night, and jade felt content. something that everyone should feel in their life, content.

***

- it's been over a week oops. but guys shits about to go down lol. also how did alex know where amelies house was without asking for directions? idk kinda sus if u ask me.