Chapter thirty six - A drink for the lost

Start from the beginning

"You took like a fluffy sausage you know that" Pam giggled staring at Nott who had covered every inch of himself in Pamellas pink blanket. "You wanna come be a fluffy sausage with me?" He asked softly. 

"I'll do it!" Avery leaped on to his friend wrapping him in a tight hug.

 "Really Avery I was talking to Pamella" 

"oh I see how this is only the pretty girls are aloud, we'll I can be a pretty girl if you want me to" Avery stick his nose up childishly, crossing his arms.

 "I would like it on record that Emlyn Avery is the prettiest person here!" Theo smiled earning a quick wink from Avery. 

"Well pretty boy do something useful and get us some drinks" Janelle said sinking further into her seat. 

"I'm to busy being so beautiful, Toms closes to the wardrobe make him do it" Tom was laying on top of Live his face buried in her torso, his arms wrapped around her waist. He let out a grumble in protest and gripped Live tighter.

"Hey you do know I need to breath right" live ran her hand though Toms raven hair and he loosened his grip. All you could hear was him mumble 'Malfoy'. 

"Children all of you, I'll get it" Alexa said slipping out of Malfoys grasp and reaching for the wardrobe containing some 11 glasses and a bottle of shining blue liquid. 

"Let's give a toast to our dearly departed sour toad who nobody will ever miss" Gwen smiled raising her glass, everyone let out a small laugh, Tom cast a silencing spell on the door just to make sure not to disturb the rest of the Slytherins. 

"I want it written in my will that Gwen must plan my funeral" Lastrange chuckled taking a sip of his drink. 

"You guys remember when Live, Lex and I were duelling Walburga and her cronies and we kicked their butts." Pam grinned recalling the events of The first day of their sixth year. 

"Oh and remember when she called Live a bug, I mean shes not a mirror" Janelle added, 

"oh and remember that everlasting obsession with Tom like really it's been six years take the fucking hint already" Theo laughed resting his head on Pams shoulders. 

"I'm pretty sure the only reason she was prefect was because of Dippit being a Black." Malfoy hummed.

 "When are used lot going to make it official like Toms basically latched on to Live and Malfoy won't shut up about his 'Baby Girl'" Avery slumped back into his beanbag, watching Pam, Gwen and Theo laugh. 

"Oh you can't start, Pam it's always 'well Octavian this' and 'Octavian that'. Gwen you asked me on fucking outfit advice for a date that Lastrange haven't even asked you on, and Theo dearest love, if you mention Averys biceps one more time in a Quidditch game I'm going to herl" Janelle sighed,

 "shut it Elle!" Theo snapped harshly making Janelle laughed. she'd wanted to say this for some time now. Now half the room was filled with pink and flustered faces. 

"I'm not attached to you am I dear?" Tom mumbled lifting his head to look up at Live. 

"Of course not dear, you an independent woman" she sung softly. 

"See Avery I'm an Independent - wait what did you call me?" Tom asked rubbing his eyes slightly, earning a few grins and laughter from his friends. 

"Don't you fret about it my dear" Live cupped Toms jaw and gazed at his dark features. She had to admit he was gorgeous. 

"Kiss already! wait no scrap that I don't want to see my best mates making out in my room" Avery covered his eyes and looked away. 

The rest of the group didn't know about when he'd come to check up her and they'd like to keep it that way. Quite frankly if Alexa and Avery knew they would probably start planing a wedding. Hell they probably have already have the venue picked.