Chapter twenty eight - Let Them Go

~Lives POV 

"Hey Live are you alright? You seemed kinda off during transfiguration. You kept giving dumbledore the death stare or something" Alexa asked. Class had ended hours ago and Alexa, Janelle, Pam and I were sat in the great hall eating our dinner. 

"I'm fine Alexa, just a little headache. Anyways how was quidditch practise Janelle?" I tried to change the subject to something else, but no matter what I said Alexa knew something was off. Well it's not like I could tell her that he locked up my father for years.

 "It went amazing! I'll tell you, if we keep this up then the cup will by ours" Janelle cheered, accidentally letting go of her fork which hit Pam in the head. 

"Hey! Watch it" Pam snapped rubbing her forehead, but Janelle just laughed at her. 

"Sorry Pam, I guess I just can't wait to kick Slytherins asses in the next match!" 

"Hang on! I have no idea what your saying we are going to crush Gryffindor!" And the battle begun. Alexa and Janelle argued all though dinner over who would win this years cup. 

"Well I heard that Malfoy bought the whole team the new Cleansweep-Comet!"

 "Well at least, we didn't have to buy our way in! We got in on pure talent" 

"Well if you call that Talent then I'm the fucking Queen of England!" It went on for what felt like hours, back and forth over and over, Until i had had enough of their bickering for one night,

 "Ok ok you two calm down. We'll just have to see what happens in the match" I said grappling Alexa's arm before she bashed Janelles face in. 

"Live you are a Slytherin! You should be on my side!" Alexa whined, snatching her arm back. 

"I've been here for Three days give me a break! It's not like I can predict the winner! Can I?" Alexa looked like she had been it by a car 

"You may not but Gwen can!" She beamed, "Gwen! GWENEVERE!" She began to shout across to the group of raven claws. 

Soon Gwen emerged through the crowd clearly unamused. "What is so Important that you have to shout me across the bloody hall" 

"who's going to win the Quidditch cup this year" Alexa and Janelle stared at her in silence waiting for her to say something. 

"Ummm....Ravenclaw!" She smiled. 

"What! How can that be! Like have you seen them" Janelle shrieked. 

"Have a little respect I happen to be in that house!" Gwen pulled her robes away revealing a blue line across her jumper.

"Sorry Gwen but your tingles are wrong" Alexa replied.

 A large grin fell across Gwens face "Oh i didn't have any tingles" Alexa frowned very upset at the fact she couldn't give her the real answer. 

But no matter how upset Alexa and Janelle was the argument stopped there and a new topic ensured. 

"Anyways since your here care to join us?" Pam asked. Gwen smiled and sat on the bench next to me. 

"Welcome by the way to the Lady's of the round table!" Janelle smiled reaching her hand to shake Gwens. This made Gwen laugh a little. "The lady's of the round table, did I hear you right?"

 "Yeah, we all know about the knights so we are the lady's" Janelle took her hand back and smiled mischievously. 

"Well my lady's, is there a formal ceremony to enter me? Or I'm I just in?" Gwen asked giggling.