Chapter twenty four - Morning

~Lives POV 

"Live, Live?" A soft voice came from my right side. I opened my eyes slightly to find Alexa sat next to me on her bed. 

"It's time to wake up" She was already in her uniform, this time she completed her outfit with tinsel cat ears. They were a mixture of pink, silver, blue and yellow. 

"Mornin' love" I heard Janelle shout from the bathroom. I rolled over to the side to see Pam who was already in her yellow Hufflepuff robes, her hair in short curls. 

"What time is it?" I asked propping my self up on the bed looking round the room. The other bed was made and the pillow fort that Pam, Alexa and Janelle had made was gone. "Is 8 o'clock, Time for school" I heard Janelle shout again.

 "Oh, I'll get up then" I pulled the covers off and swung my legs over the side.

 "How did your uniforms get here?" I asked walking over to the dresser to pick a fresh uniform out. "Dunno? They were there when we woke up and the fort was gone" Pam said drumming her fingers lightly on my bed "house elves maybe?" Alexa said pacing the room ready to leave. 

I quickly put on my uniform and pulled up a pair of thigh high black socks. I decided not to tie up my hair, I just brushed it through and tucked the front hairs neatly behind my ears.

 "You ready yet?" Alexa whined clearly on edge about something. 

"What's got you all fired up?" Pam questioned clearly she also noticed Alexa's inpatients this morning. "I have Astronomy first period I just want to be ready." Alexa crossed her arms over her chest and let out a small sight "and-well Malfoy's in the same class" she looked down her cheeks flushed a light pink colour.

 "Of course its about him, bet you dreamt about him too" Janelle had exited the bathroom reaching for her school bag which was neatly placed on a bed side table."No I did not!" Alexa snapped defensively.

 I reached for the parchment containing my times table for the day. Arithmancy at nine, Herbology next , then Care of Magical creatures, lunch, then a free period and finally Transfiguration. 

My stomach churned. Every inch of my body shook with disgust. Dumbledore's class. I knew that I would have to face him one day, but I thought I would be ready, calm, collected. But here I was just filled with rage and disgust, towards the man who had ruined everything.

 "Live are you ok?" Alexa stopped pacing and looked over causing Pam and Janelle to notice too. "Yes, Just not looking forward to today's lessons" I replied gazing at my timetable one last time before neatly folding it.

 "Hey, let me have a look at them" Alexa snatched the parchment out of my hand, "You have Herbologie and Transfiguration with Pam and I so it won't be that bad" She handed me the parchment back, At least I'm with 'Friends'. 

"I don't have a single lesson with you guys and my free period is filled with Quidditch practise" Janelle whined 

"Thats why I don't play Quidditch, it takes up way to much of my Time" Pam pulled on her robe and we all made our way down the long corridor to the common room. 

"Hey guys" Before we could close the door the door, Avery had embraced us all in hugs "Hey Avery" We replied staring at the dark haired boy.

 "Morning" I turned my head over to look at Malfoy ,Nott, Lastrange and Tom. Who were at the round table they usually occupied. "Good morning everyone" Janelle geared "Did use lot sleep?" 

"A little But we stayed in Nott and Lastranges room" Avery leaned in and whispered "He's lordship needed his beauty sleep" This made Pam and Alexa giggle slightly.