"Hey Cassia, first off, you look amazing! Secondly, these are my friends Bambina, and the sulking one is Juliana." I greeted.

"Hello!" Cassia chirped.

"I see you're doing better than yesterday."

"I am! Raphael seemed pleased that I didn't make a scene and had been behaving, so he allowed me to sleep in my own room again."

"I'm guessing you don't like that goon," Juliana asked, suddenly more intrigued with the conversation.

"Like is not a word that can use in the same sentence as Raphael." Cassia shuddered.

"Well, this is your time to forget. You're with the girls, and it's time to have a good time!" Bambina chimed in.

We ended up at a nice roof patio restaurant near Raphael's home. We got a seat closest to the balcony so we could overlook the city as we drink mimosas. Dante and the other guards sat a few tables over to watch over us. The hostess sat us down and brought us a pitcher of peach mimosas and four champagne glasses.

"Cheers, ladies!" Juliana said. We lifted our full glasses to cheers one another before taking a large slip. A nice younger waiter came to our table to take our orders. After jotting them down, we waited for him to go back inside to finish our conversations.

"So Cassia, how much trouble have you caused for your goon?" Juliana pondered.

"I accidentally set the house on fire, if that counts as trouble." Cassia giggled.

"Accidently?! How does one do that by accident?" Bambina laughed

"I knocked over a candle trying to flee. It was really his fault. No one told him to take me!"

"When will these men learn! I'm going to teach a seminar on how to treat women because these men don't know anything!" I exclaimed.

"Make sure Damon has front row seats to that seminar." Juliana barked.

"Oh please, you love him!" Bambina laughed.

The waiter came around pushing a cart with our appetizers and yet another bottle of sangria wine. As he placed our meals on the table, I remember the critical news I had to share with my girls. Even though I met Cassia yesterday, I wanted her to be a part of my big day.

"I have some big news to share with you all! Dominic and I decided on a wedding date." I announced.

Bambina started to cough loudly as she choked on her drink. Juliana dropped her fork in shock, and Cassia looked surprised.

"You did what? After Dominic's mother insulted you to your face?!" Juliana screamed out.

"His mother did what?" Cassia and Bambina shouted in unison.

"Wow, there's a lot I need to share then. Dominic's mother came over yesterday to tell me she doesn't like me with her son and there are better options out there for him. I told Dominic about it, and he was livid, but it brought up the conversation on marriage. We decided we'll get married at the end of the month."

"You're kidding?!" Bambina wondered.

"Nope, I am beyond serious."

"You're giving yourself less than 4 weeks to plan a big wedding! Are you insane?" Juliana interjected.

"I know the timing is a little rush, but if we do it today, tomorrow, a month from now, or a year...I'm confident my feelings won't change."

"Have you started any planning?" Cassia asked.