"Whoa. Calm down, Chatterbox, your tongue might break." Seungmin said as he took a bite of his own sandwich. He looks like he's enjoying this very much. Minjae was staring at her like he just discovered a new species.

"Wait," I said and looked around, worried that some people might've grown interested in our table. When I saw no one was looking, I continued, "Did he specifically say you're having lunch together?"

"No." She said. "But isn't that the rule? He can't just blow me off on our first day in a new school."

I sighed. "I literally told you to ditch him when you still can."

She also let out a sigh, then took a swig from her juice. When her eyes landed on Minjae, she almost choked. "Sunbae-nim! Sorry, I didn't realize it was you. I didn't know you go to this school too."

"You two know each other?" Seungmin asked, raising an eyebrow.

"From middle school." He answered. "We had the same club."

"Minjae-sunbae was like everybody's favorite person back then."

I snorted out a laugh and they all looked at me. "Sorry."

"Do you have a problem with what she said, Drawer?" Minjae asked.

"Yeah. I think she got the word 'everybody' wrong." I said. Minjae scoffed.

"They hate each other," Seungmin told Aera oh-so casually. he nodded in understanding. "So, what are you going to do with that stupid boyfriend of yours?"

Aera groaned like she just remembered again what had happened. "That brat is not my boyfriend. He's dead meat." She stood up, almost knocking the chair down. "I think I'm just gonna drag him over here. I might regret it later but not right now, I don't."

"I don't think that's...a good idea," I said, but she was already dashing. My eyes followed her until she reached Junhyuk's table on the other end of the cafeteria. Then I turned my head back to my food. "I don't wanna look. Please don't look."

"This is so fun," Seungmin said, literally not blinking as he watched. Minjae was just grinning while he ate his food like he already knows what will happen.

"Yaaah!" Aera cried after a while, loud enough for the whole room to hear. I could only imagine how her exchange with Junhyuk went. I turned around and saw my brother dragging her by the hand away from their table to ours. Everybody watched and I attempted to hide my face with my hair when they reached us. So much for the first day of school.

"When will you stop causing me trouble?" Junhyuk whisper-yelled which is totally useless because they already got more than half of the cafeteria's attention.

"When will you start acting like a good friend?" Aera countered.

"I was gonna go over here," He pointed at the table. "But now I think I don't wanna be seen with you in the next few days."

"You think? But-"

"Shush." He hissed, then grabbed her by the head and forced her to sit down on the chair beside me. He leaned forward and said, "If you behave I might change my mind." He patted her head twice before walking away.

"Yah, Bang Junhyuk!" Aera yelled. He didn't look back as he made his way back to their table.

Some people were still looking at us and I really thought I could die of second-hand embarrassment. These two will be the talk of the school for a while and I so not want to be involved.

"I think your brother is my new favorite person," Minjae said, still smiling at the little show that had happened.

"Hey, you're replacing me so soon?" Seungmin said.