Chapter 9 ~ Enzo

I woke up at the sound of of a crash downstairs, I turned around and saw that Elijah wasn't next to me anymore I got sad that he could have leaved me but then I heard another crash, "Okay what is going on" I whispered as I headed to the main floor.

When I got their I found myself seeing a scene I couldn't believe it was happening so I trust out laughing, "AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA HOW *inhale* HAHAHHA". Elijah was in a corner of the kitchen still shirtless with glass around him and some on his chest and he was covering his face with his arm while my aunt was on a fighting stance with another vase in her hand looking ready to throw another one to I guess my mate.

After I calmed down I walked to where 'Lijah was and took his hands in mine, "Hey what happened and aunty what the hell are you doing to my soulmate?" I asked the two beings on this room while I glared at my aunt.

"Oh sorry little demon I just knew the name of your soulmates no how they looked like, I need to say that this one is very handsome and nice abs" my aunt said while smiling at me and flattering her eyelashes to look innocent.

"Mhmm, well we are going to hell's library have a bad day bye" I told my aunt while dragging Elijah upstairs to the entrance that is on my room. "I am sorry 'Lijah" I said while we walked down the stairs to the library. "Is alright Elskan, now I am curious to know why your aunt said you had more soulmates" he asked 

When we got their I made Elijah have a sit on the comfy couch and started taking out the small piscine of broken glass from his abdomen and right arm. "Well I have 4 soulmates, I don't know who the other 3 are but I know they will be strong like you, and if anyone dares to touch any of my mates I will rip their Hearst out of their body and do the same to their family and friends" I said while laughing evilly at the last part of my statement. 

"You have a similar idea of revenge like my little brother Kol" he said laughing slightly, "Then he and I are going to get along just well" I suggested while I finished taking all the glass, Elijah started growling and pulled me to his lap to put his arms around he with his nose on my neck smelling my cent and said "MINE" I love this time of possessiveness.

"Yes yours only until I meet my other mates" after I said this he frowned and he looked sad, "I am just kidding I will be your but also my mates" I pulled him to be and kissed him, he was surprised at first but then he responded and kissed me delicately and slowly his mouth tasted so good that I moaned in his mouth making him let out a grunt. 

When we stopped the kiss our foreheads were together while we looked to each others eyes.

"I will like to know what supernatural you are, because you are not a vampire by your smell neither a werewolf or witch Elskan" he asked me, I knew he was going to asked me. "Yeah well I am a familiar to the devil, Luci I mean Lucifer is my uncle brother of my mother and my aunt that attacked you a few moments ago" I said while looking at my nails in his lap.

......................

After I giving some extra information about my family that he was interested about, also my explanation of why he can't kill Niklaus, I told him that he didn't putted his siblings on the deepest part of the ocean and a small but pleasurable make out session we went back to my room to change but he went to were he was living for now. Outfit above^ 

I called Elijah to let him now my plans for today not that I need his permission is just to keep him safe of course.

"Hi 'Lijah just wanted to tell you today I am going to Whitmore college and please no go near Elena or anyone related to her please." 

"And why is that Elskan?" he asked with a amused tone. "Just do what I said I need to safe this one friend well futuree friend and vampires can't pass so yeah well byeee"