Chapter 8 ~ First Soulmate

Today it was founder's day, I decided that I was going to go in the afternoon because I told Rose to kidnapped us in the afternoon when she sees me talk to Elena so it will be easier for her to found her.

I had missed a lot of stuff, Bonnie deactivate the Gilbert's device, Isobel is gone for good, Tyler didn't made out with Matt's mom so they are in good terms and an important detail is that Katherine was already in town.

Jeremy called me telling me he didn't want to go to the party because his sister was going to be there and she made Damon compel him before but it didn't work because of the vervain tattoo but I convince him to come.

I changed into an new dress from old times outfit above ^ and my aunt helped me with my hairstyle.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I need it to look good for my mate.

.....................

When I got there a lot of eyes were on me I like it when people admire me or just give me attention but there were so many people so it was uncomfortable.

"Ali how are you doing! You look beautiful!" Bonnie said from behind me making me jump a little. "Oh hi Bonnie you scared me"

"Hey Tyler!" she called him from afar. "Come take a picture of us"

Tyler came where we were and grabbed Bonnie's camera. "You two look stunning" he said while Matt walked were me and Bonnie were posing for the photo.

"You are right Wolfy the two look good but Bonnie look gorgeous" Matt agreed with Tyler and complemented his mate. "Aw that you, you look handsome Matti" Bonnie answered him, lovesick puppies this days.

Everything was going great, I knew everyone was going to be safe today because after Bonnie diss activated the Gilbert's device I keep it and they were no tomb vampires that were going to attack because I burned the bad ones.

I shouldn't burned them I wanted to see some action, everything will be on fire the air will have the smell of death and blood will be everywhere. I sigh how I would love to see that I think that my demon part talking.

From afar I saw Elena talking with Stefan and she looked travelled I still don't know how I will get close to her without her boyfriend near, while I was thinking what was my plan I saw Elena go talk to Tyler I guess it was because of the fight they had about controlling Jeremy.

I used this opportunity to go and talk to her because I saw Jeremy walking away from her.

I walked fast but also gracefully to were she was and asked her "Hi doppelgänger how is that brother of yours I heard you two had a fight" I was distracting her by taunting her while I walked little by little to an alley away from the party, and like the dumb girl she is she followed me to answer me.

"Is non of your fucking business I know you have a secret and you are planning something, you think I didn't notice you taking Jeremy to your side well guess what I have and I will take him back." she told me with sass on her voice.