Chapter 1 ~ the beggining

I was walking to my last class of the day late as always, when I entered my classroom everyone was looking at me with judging eyes, my classmates have always dislike me because of my parents, they are millionaires but have done illegal things and they steal money from the country. 

My parents were never in my life and don't even let me use their money they just pay my studies  in Italy were we are currently living and just give me enough money to eat and buy some cloth. I mean a lot of people don't have what to eat but my parents are never with me and they just want me alive so I can take their empire when they die, that was until they decided last week to give it to a worker of them now I am just waiting to be disowned.

"Ms. Verene i am going to talk to your parents this week u cannot continue being late for class" my professor Mr. Bianchi said while signaling to an empty seat next to my only friend Rea. When I was seated Professor Bianchi continued with his class, I turned to the right to talk to my Rea but she beat me to it.

"Alisa you can't continue being late is getting annoying you know we are friends but you keep being late to everything even when we go out" my friend said slightly annoying. "I am sorry I promise I will change"

After the bell rang I got out of the classroom and was on my way to my house, when I was in the exit of the university I saw Rea and another 2 girls talking, I hide behind a tree to listen their conversation, because Rea told me I am her only friend so I am very confuse right now.

"Rea why do u still talking with her she's so selfish and annoying, and she's always late to every meeting you girls have" one of the girls said. "Yes why do you still hang out with... umm what was her name?" the other girl said, what are they talking about? "Alisa" Rea answered the girl, ok what... why are they saying that about me, I am sure Rea will defend me. 

"Girls relax I heard that she is going to have her parents's money when they die so I can ask her for money I am sure she will give some to me" Red response broke my heart, I didn't expect this well jokes on her.

I got out of my hiding place and screamed to them. "Jokes on you Rea my parents are disowning me so you can't steal what I won't have!" after saying that I started running to my house, because I didn't have a car.

When I got far from the University I realized what I just said. "Why I am so stupid! I just told them that I will lose my money and literally be in the streets." My ayes started watering while the sky begging  to get dark and started to rain. 

"What! iS nOt suPposed To bE raIning TodAy!" I yelled with my voice cracking. I was getting closed to my house when I heard whispers in my ear. "Change it" "Go" "Chance". The whispers were getting louder and I just wanted to go to my house and see TVD or Supernaturals and eat ice cream.

"GO!" that was the last thing I heard before everything went black. I woke up in a room were everything around me was black until I saw a bright white light appear in front of me. "Ah my eyes!" I screamed and closed my eyes. 

"Hello young one I am Lisy the protector of the universe." I oppenede my eyes to see a beautiful women with a white dress. If she didn't tell me that she was a protector of the universe I will think that she was an angle and I died.

"Umm hello I am Alisa and where are we? Did I die, because I really don't remember what happened." I said trying to get an answer of her.

"Oh yes sorry I am here because I have seen a terrible end of a different universe from were you are from and you are here to change that, during centuries I call people like you and take them to the universe that is going down hill in the perfect moment of their lives so they change it, I have called them The Changers will you accept the task?" the protector/angel answered me.

"What do you mean people like me and in what universe will I be going?" I asked, I really don't get it why me. "People that have lost almost everything and you are going to the TVD universe, I really don't like how it ended their lives and how  it played so you are going to change that, of course with a little of help I will make you a close familiar of the devil himself, the Morningstar family, you will be stronger powers than the witches."

"Wow that's a lot, I accept I hate above everyone how the Mikaelsons ended it was truly terrible and most of the character's deaths" I answered her, I will change their ends and help get the characters I like a happy ending.

"Something very important is that have the fate of their ending you can choose who gets a happy or sad end AND I almost forgot in these universe I will put soulmates or mates whatever you want to call them, because most of the character needs that little love push." ok I didn't expect this but I can work with that.

"Send me Lisy I am ready and I promise to change their lives" after I said that I saw Licy's sweet smile, I felt like someone was pulling me somewhere and again everything went black.

.~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~

Hello! This is my first story hope you guys like it all rights reserved minus the TVD characters and the future plot from the series.

I will answer and questions and feel free to put requests in the comments :D have a nice day. 

🦔🌟