Earlier I had sent West to deliver a letter to Jesse.

Old fashion, I know.

I was already going to ask her on a date but didn't know exactly how, but two nights ago I got the idea when Rayne forced me to watch a romance movie with her.

The movie was calledThe last letter from your lover and Jesse mentioned how she would love for someone to write her love letters as Anthony did for Jay.

And just like that, I knew exactly what to do.

The letter I wrote to Rayne said this,

Dear Rayne,

Since the night we confessed our love for one another I couldn't stop thinking about you.

From the moment I open my eyes to the moment I close them all I can see is you.

The radiance of your skin,

The joy in your smile,

The melodious sound of your laughter.

I can never get enough,

Even after we depart from one another(the saddest part of my day) I still smell your scent on me and then I lay on my bed, so as I sleep it's like you're with me.

I find myself tracing the mold of your body before I go to sleep, remembering what it feels like to have you in my arms.

Recounting the gentle caress of your hand against my cheek, missing your touch.

All I want to do is spend every moment with you because when I'm not with you it feels as if the world is bleak.

You are my light, Jesse.

The sun that I orbit.

The center of my attention and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Jesse, my twinkle toes, my sun, my love.

Will you please do me the honor of going on a date with me.

If so, meet me in the main lobby at 7 pm.

I hope to see you then.

Yours Always,

Myles

"Why don't you see for yourself," West replied with a soft smile before handing me over a piece of paper.

Looking down at my hand I realized that it was a letter.

Tearing it open I began to read the words inked on the paper.

Dear Myles,

I can not stop thinking about you either.

Though it was a mere two hours ago that I saw you,

I miss you.

The heart-warming smile you send my way that causes my heart to flutter.

The feeling of comfort as I rest in your arms.

The soft sound of your heartbeat as I lay against your chest.

The butterflies that swarm my stomach as you pepper kisses over my face.

The soft caress of your thumb on my hand.

For no words can describe what I feel for you,

For love isn't even enough.

For if I am the sun, then you are the moon.