Chapter 27: Steal

Chapter 27: Steal

Trix's POV

"That b*tch!" sigaw ko at hinampas ang lamesa, "Calm down, Trix" I sighed, "Pati pusang walang kamalay malay dinadamay niya, she's much cruel than I think"

"And we should be more cruel than her" seryosong saad ni Nyx na ikinatigil ko, "Anak" she looked at me, blankly. "I won't forgive them, especially her"

Her fist clenched, "Calm down, love. We will leave her to you" ngiting saad ni Drake at hinawakan ang kamay niya, nalungkot naman ang mukha ni Drake

"I have something to tell you all, you've all been waiting for what happened" tumango si Haven, "Yes, tell us what happen. Curiosity is slowly killing us"

-Flashback-

"Now that i have the necklace of Haven.. I can finally kill her and Andrew for me to become the queen of all the vampires in the world!", i heard Adrianna's laugh inside her room with her assistant.

What? She want to kill her own brother for her own sake? How can she do that? Who has the nerve to do that kind of sh*t?

I must protect Andrew and Haven from this girl. I didn't know that this is her plan. I thought it's to protect herself and the vampires here from the bad.

I never felt so betrayed in my life. How could she think of this f*cking plan?

I am her best friend, but if her plan is like this.. I'm afraid i have to stop her.

~~

"She thought that the necklace is on Andrew's hands, but it's the fake one", Nick whispered. I nodded. "Good. Let's keep it like this to protect Andrew and Haven", i whispered.

I saw his concerned look. "Don't be worried about me right now. We have to do this for the world to be better", i said and hugged him.

"I'll gladly do that with you", he said. Good thing i have this man by my side, always.

~~

"Nick! I have a good news!", i shouted as soon as i entered our house but i got greeted by Nick tied with a rope on the ground.

"Nick.." I saw Adrianna. She's pulling Nick's hair. "Adrianna!", i shouted. She looked at me and i never saw her smirk like this before.

She truly has gone evil.  I never thought i could see her like this. How did this precious girl turn out like this?

"Stop this", i said and she scoffed. "Why would i, Trix? How can you do this to me?! I trusted you!", she shouted.

"Don't act like the victim here. You're the one i trusted. You said, you stole that f*cking necklace to protect you and your brother from the bad! Not to kill him for you to become a queen!"

"So you knew already?", she asked. Her face's expression changed. She was crying a minute ago and now she's smirking.

"Good thing. I have a reason to kill you both now", she said. I didn't expect her to say things like that.

"How can you say that?", i asked. I feel so betrayed right now for the second time. How can she do this?

"Kill her", she commanded the vampires that's scattered in my house. "Don't.. Ako nalang ang patayin niyo", i heard Nick whispered.

"Nick!", i shouted but it's too late. Adrianna slashed his neck and pushed her hand in his chest. She ate his heart.

Nick.. "F*ck you, Adrianna!", i shouted and ran to her and pushed her head to the ground so her face bleed, but it quickly healed.