Bad ending

~Y/n pov~

"About what?" He asked.

"You know what."

He looked at me blankly.

"You're cheating on me... with Nami."

It was silent.

I lifted my head to look at him.

He was looking down with an unreadable expression on his face, his hat shadowed his eyes.

After a few moments he looked up at me with a blank expression, "Yeah, that's right."

"I knew it... we're over." I smiled sadly.

He didn't even try to protest or anything. He simply stared at me blankly as I walked away.

I noticed Robin when I turned the corner.

She frowned when she noticed my teary expression.

The black haired woman held her arms open for me.

I jumped into her arms and hugged her tightly, burying my face into her neck.

She shushed me softly, running her fingers through my hair.

"I'm guessing you're leaving.." she stated, "Let me come with you."

I pulled away from the hug and gave her a confused look, "What? Why would you do that?"

"The truth is... I like you. It was painful seeing you with Luffy but I had to let you go and then I saw you in pain because of Luffy. I wanted to do something.. I want to save you from the pain. I don't care if you don't like me back." She smiled sadly.

I stared at her in shock. I had no idea all this time.

My thoughts went back to Luffy.

"I'm sorry... I'm not ready yet. But let's go... let's run away together."

She grinned, "That's the spirit."

We both walked to the girls room and stared to pack.

Nami was in there but we both ignored her.

She shuffled noisily and sighed over exaggeratedly, trying to get our attention.

"Oi!" She yelled angrily.

I looked up, "What?"

She smirked, "I win."

"Did you really though? He's missing out... he won't know it until I'm gone and then he'll leave you." I smirked back at her, "He never loved you and he's going to leave you."

"Stop it!" Nami growled.

"Whatever you say." I quickly grabbed my bags and walked out the room, Robin followed after me.

~*~

We had finally arrived at the next island. I had avoided everyone for the whole day it took to get there and now we could finally leave.

I snuck off the ship with Robin.

"Hey, where are you going?"

I turned and noticed Zoro staring down at us.

"If you want to know ask Luffy." I turned and ran after Robin.

I heard Zoro and Sanji getting angry at Luffy before we were out of earshot.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked Robin.

"Anywhere as long as it's with you." She joked.

My cheeks turned slightly red as I slapped her arm, "Shut up."

She chuckled at me.

"Let's travel around for a bit."

~*~

And we did travel. Eventually, we settled down on a small quiet island.

An island where no pirates ever turned up.

I saw on the cliff staring out at the ocean.

I almost fell off the cliff when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Are you still thinking about it?" Robin asked.

I shook my head, "I don't care about him anymore.. I love you."

Robin grinned, "I love you too."

~*~

_____________________________________
586 words

A/n bad ending but not. I don't know why this idea came to me but it just did and I was like yes so I wrote it lol. Hope you like. Requested by user09256171