𝑹𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒘𝒐|𝑭𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒚

Results

𝟝. The Empress of Doom by scrabblepost 

Judge PeterHarvey_Writes

Engagement 12/20

Concept 7/10

Cover 8/10

The book description 8/10

Technicalities 30/50

Feedback: Whist the book description sells the story to me, the actual story is hard to keep reading. The plot develops slowly and the mixed perspectives on alternating chapters are hard to keep track of. The writing style and use of dialogue are otherwise perfect and of a high standard. 

Total 65/100

Judge Nablai 

Engagement 10/20

Concept 7/10

Cover 8/10

The book description 6/10

Technicalities 28/50

Enavee reads as a somewhat dull character. Her character development is slow and unsteady... Dirya, Tavya, and the oracle Kora team up to teach her, to train her, to harness her powers, and defeat the demons inside, before taking on their evil ruler.

Total 59/100

Total from both judges 124/200

︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾

𝟜. The Green Guardian by CroodsGirl 

Judge PeterHarvey_Writes 

Engagement 10/20

Concept 7/10

Cover 10/10

The book description 9/10

Technicalities 45/50

Feedback: I love the fact that this story is a perfect fusion of fantasy and the real world. The characters are all portrayed as real people rather than cardboard cutouts which is possible with this style of fantasy writing.

There are very few negative points to make about this story, although I personally find the indented paragraphs (especially and more specifically with dialogue) messy and a little distracting. In conclusion, the story is brilliant and I cannot wait to see where it progresses too.

Total 81/100

Judge Nablai 

Engagement 11/20

Concept 8/10

Cover 9/10