𝑹𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒘𝒐| 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚/𝑷𝒐𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒚

Results

𝟝. The World Of Poems by helloimapoet 

Judge AlphaLover15 

Engagement 13/20

The poems are a bit cliche - they didn't engage me a lot but I can tell that they were written with heart and soul. Despite the cliche, it was a wonderful read.

Concept 10/10

The poems are structured well and definitely fit the title of the poem that is set on them.

Cover 5/10

The cover isn't very attractive but it does show the meaning behind all the poems in the book.

The book description 3/10

Honestly, I wasn't pulled in by the book description at all. It didn't hook me, just basically told me what to expect about the book and nothing really about the book at all.

Technicalities 30/50

Everything seemed okay grammar and spelling-wise. The poems had an odd rhyming scheme, one I couldn't quite catch, but otherwise, were a good read.

Total 61/100

Judge Luna_Butterfly_ 

Engagement 17/20

The poems were well structured and a bit cliche sometimes. They would dive deep into the dark depths of life and make them feel bearable.

Concept 9/10

The poems were touching and sad but they would have this charm to bring the cheerful moments back.

Cover 5/10

The cover is simple and a bit boring, minimizing the size of the badges will help the reader to actually pay attention to the cover.

The book description 2/10

The book description wasn't attractive at all. Changing it into something better which describes the book will make it appear more sublime.

Technicalities 43/50

The poems were appealing to me because of what they were focused on. The rhyme scheme was nice.

Total 76/100

Total from both judges 137/200

︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾︾

𝟜.Turn the Paige by Evergreen_Ebony 

Judge AlphaLover15 

Engagement 14/20

Honestly, this story didn't capture my attention very much. I have read books like this before, and although they weren't completely the same, I did admire Paige's friendship with Madeline and Casey.