𝑹𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒔

We are back with round two results. All next parts will have the final results. We hoping to publish results of two genres per day. Therefore we are hoping to have all the results by July 5th. on 7th at the latest. Here we will explain how the winners will receive their prizes. 

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭

Prizes

Stickers. You can find stickers according to your place at the end of this part. If you have trouble getting them, let us know and we will send stickers via email. 

☀ Shout out on our profile. When your genre result are published we will make an announcement/shout out with the names of three winners and winning book links as well. 

Added to winners reading list. After results are published your book will be added to the reading list according to the place you got in the awards. 

☀ Review of your book by our judges. Everyone will get reviews/feedback from our judges with this round. Your feedback will be alongside the results. Note that if you got feedback with round one, your feedback might be lesser(than other participants) or similar to what you got before.

Additional prizes for first place winners. Shout out on our server will be done on July 12th to all first place winners in the display room we have for the contest winners. If you are on the server, you will be tagged if not it will your Wattpad profile name and link to your book. Opportunity to get an exclusive role of Realm Author on our server. If you want the role/room tell us via DM by the 12th of July. Note that you will have to join our discord server for that, if you have any questions about the role we will gladly answer them. 

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭

𝕊𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕣𝕤

𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖

𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖

𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕕 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭

A huge thank you to our Realm Artist ash_writesss for making such wonderful stickers for our awards.