𝑼𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕

To be honest, we are hosting awards to shed light on our community and we are thrilled so many people found us. You can join our discord server as well. We have space for sharing books and a lot of activities which might be interesting to you. You can read our community guide to get a better sense of what we offer for you. 

Now that our awards full both in participants and judges all upcoming parts will be results from round one. Some judges added notes for you as well on what they based their score for each book. That was not required of them but might help you to understand your score better.

You are getting essentially an opinion of two people, so your overall score will be the sum of the score both judges gave you.  

Results will be announced between May 16th-June 16th depending on judges and when their genre was full. 

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭

We want to remind you that we base our judging on this criteria: 

Engagement 20/20

Does the story capture attention? Have a good hook? Does it make you want to keep reading it?

Concept 10/10

Is the story is something really new? Or maybe it's cliche and even if it is, maybe the trend is shown in an entirely new way?

Cover 10/10

Does the cover fit the story theme? Is it eye-catching?

The book description 10/10

How well the book is described? Would description make you open the book?

Technicalities 50/50

Grammar, spelling, punctuation, dialogue structure. Writing style. Character description and development.

Total 100/100

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭

Poetry

Engagement 20/20

Do poems have clear, memorable, concrete images to make a point? Does it pull you in from start to finish? The symbolism of the poems?

Concept 10/10

Does the title of the book connect with poems? Are poems are structured well?

Cover 10/10

Does the cover fit the general theme? Is it eye-catching?

The book description 10/10

How well the book is described? Would description make you open the book? Do you see the theme of the poems in the description?

Technicalities 50/50

Grammar, spelling, punctuation. Rhyme, rhythm, complexity. A number of lines. Word diversity.

Total 100/100

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭

We kindly ask you not to DM any of the judges after you get your score. We understand some of you will be disappointed and might not agree with your score. What judges do is just say what they think and you can disagree with that, but there is no reason to argue about the score. Winning is a great thing and overall goal but you have a story and you should be proud of that. 

We have a participant sticker so you can take that for now if you want. 
 Good luck to everyone!

Our stickers are made by our Realm Artist ash_writesss