!4!

When I heard the door open and shut behind me, I knew it could only be one person.

"Hey robber boy. I'm making some eggs, want some?" I say with a smile, even though my back was facing the door.

"Why are you making eggs? It's like ten at night." The robber says as he searches through my shelves.

"You eat food at night, eggs are food. Breakfast lunch and dinner aren't real, it's all in the system to make us like sheeps. The government wants to put us on a routine so we are vulnerable." I say with a small laugh.

"Really?" The boy asks.

"No, I just wanted eggs." I say, finnally turning to face the robber. "What are you searching for today?" I say as I lean on the kitchen counter.

"Money. Why else would I try robbing you?" The short boy explains.

"Listen, I don't have anymore cash. Why do you keep coming here?" I question.

"You have to have something! Why are you being so calm right now? I've literally robbed you three nights in a row." He frustratingly says.

"I'm not scared of you. Simple as that. I would use the word rob lightly, you took sixty bucks and a stephen king book. Your threats are empty, I know you won't actually kill me for a quick buck." I say with a shrug.

He sighs, "Alright, well is there anything I can take?" He huffs.

"You can take some eggs." I say with a smile.

"No, like an actual- fine." The nameless boy agrees to my offer.

I grab a plate and put half of the scrambled eggs onto the plate. I gave him the plate and a fork.

"Good luck mister bad guy. I expect the plate and fork to be returned." I ruffle his hair.

"If I had the guts to kill you, I would." He simply says before exiting my house.

AN

-GROOVYLADY