!2!

As I walked out of my bathroom after taking a long relaxing shower, I didn't expect the same short burglar to be in my house.

"Really? Again? Can't you find a different house?" I brush a wet strand of hair behind my ear.

"This is more fun though." The man says with a smile. He picks up a Stephen King book, Carrie to be exact.

"Can I have this?" The short man asks.

"Uh... Yeah? Sure?" I shrug.

"Why haven't you told the police yet?" The nameless man asks.

"What's the fun in that?" I say with a smile, "It isn't like you're doing that much damage." I say with a shrug.

"What if I killed you right now?" He says with a smirk as he pulls out a less extravagant knife. The knife from the night before was large and sharp. This one looked like a cheap pocket knife from amazon.

"You would have already killed me. What happened to your big knife? This one is a little lame." I say.

Frank sighs, "I dropped the big knife on my way home." Frank quietly admits.

A small chuckle escapes my lips, "You're really bad at this. Maybe you should pick a different career path."

"Shut up." He shoves the small knife into his pocket. "Well... Do you have any more money?" He asks with a smile.

"Nope." I pop the p, "You took all the cash I have left."

"Oh... Well, I guess I'll leave then." Frank walks to my bedroom to go through my bedroom window again.

"You can just go through the door." I sigh and rub my eyes with the palms of my hands.

"Oh... Yeah, okay." He walks out the door with his head down.

The most awkward burglar ever.

AN

-GROOVYLADY