Thrity One

"I'll stay with you

"I'll stay with you."
---

*Mathew added you to a group chat*
FUCK BITCHES AND GET $$$$

Mathew: Someone get me out of here
Mathew: Ethan is being a crazy bitch!
Willow: Stop being an asshole
Willow: Ethan is the sweetest
Ethan: Mathew is just jealous of me because I have a bigger dick
Mathew: As if buddy
Mathew: Your dick looks like the size of a thumb
Ben: You guys look at each other dicks?
Alexis: Lmao
Ethan: You don't look at your soccer friend's dicks?

I laugh while reading the message in the group chat that Mathew added me in.

Willow: I'm bored guys
Willow: Can we go out and do something?
Grayson: Melody says she wants to go watch a movie
Ethan: Dude I love Melody, but I am not watching The Croods again
Grayson: Shut the fuck up
Mathew: Someone's mad
Kayden: You guys are annoying
Ethan: Finally, Kayden is talking
Willow: So, movies or no?
Alexis: I'm down

I am not doing anything so why not

Mathew: Sure, why not
Ethan: We better not watch The Croods guys
Willow: I think you secretly love The Croods E
Ethan: Shut the fuck up Willow
Grayson: Watch your mouth
Ethan: Someone's getting mad
Kayden: All of you shut up
Willow: Meet at the theaters on All Avenue in 20 minutes
Ben: See you there

I close my phone and look at Isabelle who was in the kitchen cleaning up. We just finished eating dinner.

Wes is in his room doing whatever it is that he does.

"Is it okay if I go to the movies with Willow?" I asked Isabelle and she turns to look at me.

"That's alright. Just make sure you are back before 11:00. I don't want you out too late."

"Okay," I said before walking away and going upstairs to my room so that I could change.

I picked out a new change of clothes, an oversized sweater, and then blue jeans that were a little big, but I didn't really care. After I was done changing, I brush my hair and then put my shoes on before going downstairs where my car is.

I got in my car and then started driving towards the movie theater that Willow was talking about. I have been to this movie theater once, the last time I was here with my mom.

I have a foggy memory of the moment, but I do remember one thing.

"So what movie are we going to watch? They have After, Good Boys, Us." My mom said listing all of the movies.

"What about Us? We watched After a few days ago."

The last time we were here my mom wanted to watch the movie After since she has the book series, and she wants to watch the actual movie. We didn't tell dad though because then he would have kept talking about how he was better than everyone.

My mom rolled her eyes playfully. Once we paid for our tickets, my mom and I went to the theater room, and we sat in our seats.

I heard a lot about this movie. Jack said he watched it and he doesn't want me to watch it because he thinks it would be too scary for me. I am pretty sure I can handle it though.

While watching the movie with my mom there was a part where the weird shadow lady was telling a story and I got scared so I scooted closer to my mom.

"It's okay baby. It's not that scary." She whispered into my ear playfully. "You can handle it."

I park the car once I get to the theater, and I already see the boys and Willow outside. I get out of my car and walk towards the group.

Everyone was here including Elijah and Melody.

"Alexis!" Elijah cheered and he ran closer to me and wraps his tiny arms around me.

I hug him back before looking up at Kayden who was smiling down at us.

"Hi," I said once Kayden walked up to me, and Elijah stood next to Melody who was next to Grayson and Willow who were talking.

"Hi."

Kayden and I haven't spoken much about the kiss. It only happened last night when he came to pick Elijah up from school.

Right after Kayden invited me over to go eat out with him and Elijah at this diner nearby. After that, I went home and so did, he. But he did call me last night. At first, I didn't know whose number it was calling me, but I guess Mathew gave Kayden my number, which I don't mind.

We both talked for a while last night.

I told him more about how I learned to race, and my brother and he told me about how his dad taught him out to work a car and race as well. We didn't mention the kiss or about that moment in general though.

We both ended up falling asleep on the phone, but we didn't talk at all today.

"How was your day today?" Kayden asked and he walked closer to me, but I didn't move away from him.

"Good. I didn't do much. Just hung out with Isabelle. What about you?" I asked looking up at him.

"Work."

"What do you do for work?"

"I work at this auto shop not far from here. I work pretty late but luckily I have today off."

As soon as we paid for our movie tickets, which were The Croods, we went to the theater room and took our seats.

In one row it was Ethan, who was secretly excited about this movie. I could tell. Mathew, Ben, Willow, Grayson, Melody, Elijah, me, next to Elijah because Elijah said he wanted me to sit next to him, and then Kayden next to me.

"Have you ever watched The Croods?" I asked Kayden since I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't.

His movie selection isn't big which I am kind of disappointed in.

"Yea. Elijah makes me watch it with him all the time along with Cars."

"He is obsessed with cars."

"Just like his brother." I chuckled and Kayden laughs lightly as the movie starts.