Thirty Seven

"i met you for a reason

"i met you for a reason."
---

Today is Mathew's birthday so the group and I are throwing him a party.

We are having it Grayson's house since he has his own house and we thought we would decorate the house and ask Mathew to come over and then surprise him.

Elijah and Melody were also here. They are going to be helping us with the decorating and even make the cake.

Right now, I just got back from the store, I had to get some more decorations for the party since Grayson didn't have a lot in his closet. The decorations he had were also princess-themed so Mathew will definitely be surprised.

I get out of my car and open the trunk.

I have around six bags.

I can get it in one trip.

I go to start taking the bags and once I have them all in my hand, I struggle to close the trunk. I was about to put some of the bags back but then I feel someone's chest press behind me and I see someone's hand reach the trunk and close it shut.

I feel a hand wrap around my waist, turning me to face the one and only Kayden Black.

"Hi angel," Kayden said with a smile.

"Kayden." I smiled. He helps me by taking some of the bags in my hands and then we walk towards the front door. "Did you just get here?" I asked him.

"Yeah. I had to go do something for my mom really quick. That's why I dropped Elijah off earlier."

Kayden and I walked through the entrance of the house, and we hear music playing loudly.

"It's supposed to be a surprise party and there playing music." I deadpanned.

Kayden chuckled and walked towards the kitchen to put the bags down in there where the rest of the decorations were.

I walk inside the living room and see Ethan playing music while also singing.

Not beautifully might I add.

"THAT'S WHAT I LIKE YEAH THAT'S WHAT I LIKE!" Ethan sang making me wince because of the screeched he did.

Oh, Ethan, there is no one like you.

"Ethan, you know this is a surprise party, right?!" I yelled for him to hear.

Ethan turned around. "WHAT!?"

I walk over to the tv that controlled the music and I paused it. "You know this is a surprise party, right? If Matthew comes, he is going to hear the music."

"Oh right," Ethan said making me roll my eyes playfully at him. "At least you didn't hit me." Ethan went and sat on the couch.

"Where are Grayson and Willow?"