MISSING PIECE

MISSING PIECE
THIRD P.O.V.

He locked the bathroom doors, sits on the bathroom and cried. Holding his eyes cobered by his hand and just leave himself to cry. He sobbed, he cried to leave all the burden again, he loves the younger but he won't come back. It's been months now, he won't be back. Why not? What was the lack on him? Why he left him.................

_

The younger fold himself into a ball, hold his knees on his chest while laying amd cried himself to sleep. He broke himself into a new and just cried. It's been months he is crying but he doesn’t wants to be there, locked alone  missing people and leaving out from everything.

"Come back to me, Demetrio. I hate all this." He cried..........

_

"Who is there?" Stefan looks back at the empty street but find no one. He again walks the empty road and Demetrio followed him for the first time.

Stefan stands besides the bridge corner and drink his beer. Looking in front in an another emptiness.

"Missing someone?" Demetrio stands on his back pressing to the edge.

"Nope." Stefan replied not looking at Demetrio and Demetrio gives him Cigarette to him.

"I don't smoke, he hates me doing it." Stefan spats.

"You love him?" Stefan was almost wasted.

"Yes. So what?" He sips on his drink.

"Why did you leave him?",
"Because he started liking him and There is no chance I would stop him." Stefan blurted out. He looked at front in the darkness.

"Who is it?" Demetrio suspiciously asked.

"That Leo, that murderer." Stefan yelled.

"What do you mean by murdered?" Demetrio yelled.

"Demetrio never know, what that shit has done to him. He never." Stefan laugh a little.

"What are you talking about, Stefan?"
"Demetrio?" Stefan rushly looked back at the man besides him but couldn’t see him face.

He jumped on his lap and hugged him so badly. So tightly. The emptiness was end but filled with love.

"Stefan?" Stefan pecked his cheeks a lot of times and tried sniggling into his chest.

"No, I shouldn’t. I am sorry." Stefan rushly get out from the grip. Demetrio stutter for a moment but he wants him back.

"No wait-" Stefan runs away. He runs to his home and he fastly run. Demetrio runs behind but couldn’t hold him.

"Stefan wait." Stefan closed the doors behind and run to him room. He closed the doors of his rooms too. Demetrio opens the main doors and runs to the room.

"Stefan?" He softly knocked.

"Don't, Deme." Stefan cried sitting with the doors, pressing his back and fording his knees to his chest. He cried.