NEW OVER AGAIN

NEW OVER AGAIN
3RD P.O.V.

Two weeks later.........

"How are you feeling?" Demetrio asked. Bennett nods slowly and agai went back to sleep.

He has changed! He never went out from his room, he doesn’t like anyone is his room anymore. He got shifted to his same room and didn’t allow anyone much in there. Only him! All alone.....

"You want something?" Demetrio asked. Demetrio's eye bags are gaining a lot of weight and he couldn’t do anything else without taking care of Bennett.

Think of Amaia, There were no proof of her getting murdered. It was an accident about her falling on the well behind the house. It was too old and no one knows it has water too deep down. No one notice the little when she fall and couldn’t come back. Kyler was all alone on his own too. Everything was so silent in the house like a church or necropolis.

"

You can leave now." Bennett turn on his side. Demetrio rubbed his hair a little and left slowly. He doesn’t want to trigger the younger any soon. He stay out from touching or being touchy much. Just give him a little bit of space on himself to take care of himself.

Demetrio was walking pass the living room when he saw his dad reading a book while sitting on the couch. He changed his route and come towards his dad. He slept on the couch leaving his head on his dad's lap. His dad didn’t react but let his sleep there comfortably. 

"Am I being weak Dad?" He asked a few minutes later. He shouldn’t be weak because his mother would never let him be weak.

"I would never say that, Demetrio." Lorenzo said and chuckle a little bit, he slightly massage Demetrio's head.

"But, Dad. I-"

"Time never stays same, Demetrio. I have changed. Your mother changed you into a stone but always remember the eight years old Demetrio who cried for a deer's death. Who loved that Deer like his own brother and in It's leaving he was so hurt." Demetrio snuggle into his father's lap more. He still remembers that deer which he never left alone but someone killed it roughly.

"I never wanted to get you into this life, Demetrio but life is too rough. You would never won against it." Lorenzo kept massaging a little and little.

Demetrio was too calm in his father's lap. His eyes get close few minutes later. Lorenzo kept on massaging his messy hair and smile looking at his old yet small son.

Lorenzo never wanted to make his son walk on the same path, he and his wife walked but Demetrio's mother was so passionate about it. She maked her son just like her from the age of eight. She let her son being so hard that he can suffer from any situation in life. She never let any softness come towards her son until she died by Demetrio's hands. He killed him but it wasn’t a mistake. He was truly 19 years old when he couldn’t get it anymore and slit her mother's throat. He loved her but he hated her roughness towards everything but still loves her. Who cares anymore?

Lorenzo never blamed him for killing her but they felt empty after her leaving. Lorenzo tought Demetrio what is softness!  What is care but it was always so hard for him because he took the sight of being a mafia. Lorenzo let him but then Kyler tought him what is love. Of course it wasn’t fulfilled by one person. Demetrio needed a care of mother and a family. Every each of them were so precious about a family, love and affection. They kept him....maybe he kept them but reality is they kept him.............