NEW OLD

NEW OLD
DEMETRIO P.O.V.
*sensitive content*

"Damien, We are changing this mansion tomorrow." I order. I was in a daze. I want to leave this family and leave them in my dad's hand to take a good care of them. Maybe-

"And yeah throw them at the cage for someday. Don't move anything from my room now." He nods and I walk to my car. I made Ashley sleep on his room and everyone must be sleeping at this late night.

I drive to my private mansion and lock the doors behind. I get to the bar and pull out a package of marijuana and suck it up too soon. It runs through my body, veins and I light up a cigarette. I felt like a useless bitch. A soft guy who only used them for his pleasure but couldn’t save them.

I took some vodka shot and took a blade to open up few wounds. They pleasured me as well but I needed and little more shots. I took few more shots and then I don't know------

I saw mom, dad and me playing with my deer. I saw myself waving away from them. Then I took my Kyler home and everything fade away-------

______________

"Where am I?" I asked slowly but felt myself so weak. Huh! I am always weak!

"Demetrio?" It's Kyler? No Leo?
"Where am I?"
"At your room?" He replied again. I open my eyes slowly and look at the person slowly.

"Ash?" I smile and he sits down besides me holding my hand. His eyes are red and fluffy.

"Why did you cry? You don't look good!" I compliment and smile lightly. My hand has IV on and I can feel the tiredness has covered me.

"I don't have to look good to be with you." I smile.

"You don't have to." I said and hold his hands tightly.

"Sir- Ashley can you go back home now. I need to talk to him soon." Ashley nods. He puts a kiss on my forehead and walk out.

"Sir- You have been sleeping for seven days. Mr. Ven Acosta was behind all this. He let Mr. Mathias in our house and a few guards keep him company. The day Bennett was kidnapped, he helped the guards also. I put him in dungeon yesterday after finding out-" Damien looked down. I was speechless at a moment. I don't have any answer for Damien now.

"I will be there soon." I said-

_

I walk out from my room at the night. The mansion was empty without my room and office room. Everyone left I guess or maybe they left this memory soon.

I walked to the dungeon and Damien was already there. He was in a white shirt which looks miserable. Maybe he drunk a lot or something. Dad was sitting looking at the man in front of him. Mathias and the guards were already beaten badly. Ven was there hand trapped.

"Shut up, Ven." Damien shout at him and he kept on apologising.

"Here's the gun, hammer, thrones, hot water. Kill him, Demetrio." Damien requests rushly. He is frustrated. Hurt! I never seem him hurt this much.

"Calm down, Damien."
"No- just kill him soon. I want to end this. He is been doing this for a year. From the year I let him in, in this home. In my room. In my hea- he is been cheating on me too. Lying and everything. The one thing he deserves, to be killed." Damien ranted it out.