A COLOUR OF DEMAND

A COLOUR OF DEMAND
THIRD P.O.V.

([( Smut)])

"If you feel my arrangements are like an old guy, all fault goes to Mr. Ven Acosta." Demetrio blamed but looking at the other it doesn’t seem like he will complain.

"I love it." He cheers and come back to Demetrio's arms. He holds him in a tight hug and suck on his lips.

"Let's eat dinner first, You can enjoy being here or I can take you to long drive. It's romantic I guess. Damien suggested." Demetrio exposed his all idea goes to either Damien or Ven.

"I want it here."
"Sure, princess." Demetrio and Ashley walks towards the dine and place order at the great night and at the rooftop of his one of hotels.

After eating they enjoyed being there for a long time and then went for a shower together. Ashley was happy wirh his candle light dinner and a night with Demetrio.

Afterwards, Demetrio was pushed by the force kiss by Ashley and He hold him so rough. They kissed harder and Demetrio pulled Ashley on his lap, keep kissing his neck and making him moan harder.

"Fuck- I want you so bad." Ashley moaned and make Demetrio smirks. Demetrio throw him at the bed and discharge them from the clothes they had on. They both were full naked now, in front of each other. Demetrio stare at Ashley's body and pull him into a breathtaking kiss. They kissed, Demetrio's hand keep pressing Against every skin of Ashley. Their members got rubbed together and they kept rubbing for few minutes until Demetrio sucked on Ashley's nipple. Ashley holds Demetrio's hair locks and pulled them lovingly tight. They moan, smile.

Demetrio pushed his fingers at Ashley's mouth. "Suck" He instructed and Ashley sucked them, lubricate them.  Ashley was so heavenly trying to hold his moans but He failed and moan as louder as much possible.

Demetrio makes Ashley's legs spreader and pushed his one finger inside of his pink hole. He thrust his finger inside out and Ashley moans. He kept on thrusting and add another finger to make Ashley feels more pleasure.

"More, babe. Fuck me so hard-" Ashkey moans. Demetrio kept in thrusting more and then pulled his fingers out.

"Let me ride you." Demetrio smirks and laid on his back, soon Ashley was in middle of his legs and He took his long member in his mouth and started stroking it. He holds the half He couldn’t took into his mouth and kept on stroking. Demetrio was moaning at the felling of getting sucked.

"You are doing so good, baby." Demetrio praises and hold Ashley's hair locks to push his more. Ashley took a lot of his length and kept on sucking while looking into his eyes.

Few moments later, Ashley sits upto Demetrio lower belly and slowly put his ass upto Demetrio's length. It gets inside of his hole and he started jump on it. Demetrio and he both moaned and kept of the sync. Held kept thrusting harder to hit his prostate. Demetrio pulled him in a kiss and they kissed much more sensually.

Demetrio rolled Ashley on his back and starts thrusting hardly. Ashley moaned loudly but felt so much pleasure. He kept on moaning and the thrust was faster.

"Faster.... Fuck me- ahhhh~" Demetrio holds Ashley's tenth and start thrusting it too. With a sync they felt so close and Ashley couldn’t hold it anymore.