A MESSY LOVE

A MESSY LOVE
DEMETRIO P.O.V.

"I wana bwite ywo." He bites me on the nose and again hugged me lightly.

"Angel, Did you take your medicines today?" He nods furiously.

"I am going to play. Bye bye." He comes down from my lap and run away from me. I was sitting on the couch, playing with him. Giving him a lot more attention than ever. He has made up his mind about getting better but If I don't give him time, it will be a mess.

"Demetrio, Doctor is calling you at Kyler's room." I run towards Kyler's room and the middle doors were close like everyone is sleeping. It's too early for them to sleep but whatever.

"Doctor?"
"Demetrio, Hey I need you. Kyler might wake up today and make sure to be here tonight. I moved his IV and staffs which Are not needed more but incase he needs care and checkups.

" Great." I nod and He left the room. I slip besides Kyler and look at the time, It's almost ten, I should have put Bennett for sleep. I didn’t notice the time any fucking how.

Looking at the boy besides me, he is restless. More skinny than before and sleeping like a mussy bear. I runs my fingers around his cheek and tuck his hair behind his ear.

"Deme?" He slowly opens his eyes. Be ready, Demetrio.

"Baby?" He comes to hug me tightly and I hold him in my arms lightly.

"I feel so empty." He said looking at me with his demmed eyes.

"Did you notice your womb?" I said.
"I lose my this child too, Didn't I?" I nod.
"He was dead in your womb."
"He moved in my womb a lot of times now he was dead there. I wish to never get a child anymore." He bitterly said.

"You are unable to give birth anymore."
"I wish to die, Deme." He hugged me tightly but emptily. His body was warm but lonely.

"Do you want to adopt a child?" He shook his head.

"I love you so much Kyler. Don't be like anyone else. I understand YOUR feelings but they were my childs too. Our childs but what do you want me to do? I was stuck with Bennett, WHO didn’t even realise how bad everything was. I tried my best. I know I am weak, useless at times. I want you to understand me. Or else I can keep you somewhere else. It's more safe than here. No one would touch you there. I'll give you a different identity there and-"

"I can't leave you. You will be a mess. I love you too Just give me time to recover with it." Demetrio nods and give Kyler a generous hug. A big armed hug to keep him in his arms.

_

"Happy marriage anniversary,  Mr. Demetrio Arroyo - Quiñones."

"It's today." He nods and I pulled him up on my arms, spinned him lightly.

"I'm throwing a party, be ready." He nods and I captured him in a kiss lightly. His lips amuse me.

"It's been eight years now, Mr. Kyler Arroyo - Quiñones." He blushed and hold me so tightly.

"What do you want as a gift."
"Only you, That's enough." He giggled and I ruffle his hair.