SOMEONE LEFT

SOMEONE LEFT
3RD P.O.V.

"You bloody! You motherfucker." Demetrio hit that leg for the fifth time with a hammer. It's broken into pieces now, the man is crying in more like death pain for his life.

"HOW THE FUCK YOU DARED?" He left his leg and went to his hands. The third degree torture before this,wasn't enough for him.

"Sir, Doctor is calling you." Demetrio stopped and looked back at Damien.
"Tie him with a thorn rope. I will be back." He warns and stomp out from the place.

"Sir." The doctor stands in front of the doors worth Demetrio. Demetrio hear crying of Bennett inside.

"What happened, Doctor?"
"Sir, We need someone he can trust now. He Isn't letting us touch him and we can't do anything right now like this."

"Let me try." Demetrio entered and ordered everyone to get out. They left the room alone!

"Angel?" Demetrio was standing in the middle of the room. Bennett was in his hospital dress when he looks at Demetrio sleeping emotionlessly.

"Don't come closer." Bennett coldly said.
"Can't I?" Demetrio asked lightly. Bennett shook. "Should I leave then?" Demetrio calmly asked and get a nod. Demetrio turned into his back and step twice.

"Deme, It's hurting a lot." Demetrio stopped at his track and looked back running towards Bennett.

"I can fix it. Believe me." Demetrio said.
"Fix me." Bennett said not like his angel but an grown up adult.

"Doctor." Demetrio coldly called. The doctor entered and look at Bennett. Demetrio gives him a nod of allowance.

"Sir, This might lead to major injuries." The doctor inform.
"Just do anything needed."
"Sir, This isn’t a hospital and we might can't do anything here like we could hospitalised."

"What if everything get done here?"Demetrio asked smilling lightly at Bennett.
"It might pain a lot. But he hasn’t bleed that much so It's a benefit, sir." Doctor whispered.

"Ok just do the first aid. I am taking him to a hospital." Demetrio informed.

_

"Sir, You may leave now. This surgery will take three hours. Thank you." Demetrio nods. They closed the door behind their back.

Demetrio sits in a chair helplessly.

"Sir?" Damien stands in front of him and Demetrio looks at him.

"Amaia is still not founded. We take care of everything so No police or FBIs would be here." Demetrio nods. Bennett is much more important than Amaia for him.

Being in a great hospital another pain in ass since most of the government agencies are finding him.

"Mr. Arroyo - Quiñones?" Demetrio looks up at doctor and stand up to talk.

"What's the situation. Tell me indetail." He demands.
"It was a group rape. They make sure he don't die. At the very moment they didn’t care about cleanliness. It might infect! It wasn’t only five people. Make sure to find out who else was involve and this trauma might take few months to years for Bennett to get well. We really can't say!" The doctor end with a anger tone. The doctor was someone old from Demetrio family doctor so not so well he know his family.

"Any chances of death?" Demetrio straightforwardly asked not wanting any drama.

"Sixty parcent. I won't lie." The doctor replied after few seconds. Demetrio sighs!