SENSITIVE LOVE

SENSITIVE LOVE
DEMETRIO P.O.V.

"Hey!" Bennett sits upto my back and kept on moving it.

"morning." I said and pushed a pillow upto my head to prevent his sound.

"Wake up, You lazy ass." He punched my back lightly. It still feels better for my back cause of his weight. I am feeling really tired.

"Angel, Get out form my room now. I guess I have a fever. I will meet you at the dine." I warn and he nods walking out form my room.

"Doors lock." I locked the doors and sleep again. No one can open those doors anyway.........

_

"Hello?" I took the phone and out it upto my ear.

"Open the doors, Deme. We have been trying to opening it from the morning for god sake." Stefan shout.

"Yeah great. Stefan I will be down later. I just need a sleep." I hang up the phone and sleep again but I can barely have my sleep. So I decided to take a bath.

I took a hot yet cold bath and changed into some sweaters and walk out to my office. Damien was missing and I don't want to disturb him. I took my car and drive to the down market. My whole motherfucking big business belongs to this down market. 

I look at the time ans it showed one in the morning. The time for escorts and other businesses. I don't know I have fever yet or not just need to finish my job.

_

"Demetrio!!" Leo yelled or shout I don't even know. I hold his mouth shut and walk to my office room. A servant was fast enough to clean the blood I was leaving at the places.

"Mr. Bill is not at home. You are bleeding. Demetrio!!"

"Call Kyler." I order and sit on the couch. Kyler took no time to come to my office and closed the doors behind Leo's face.

"Demetrio hold this cloth on your mouth. Bennett shouldn’t hear your sound or he will run here. I am sewing you up now." I nod. I didn’t care about the knife cut down at my thigh but My market needs to be in safe anyway. Kyler is the only person I can trust on with it now also this Isn't the first time I am like this.

Some soundless scream later, Kyler was done with the sewing and putting anti biotic liquor. It's still in a maze of pain but I guess I won't be able to walk for few days, whatever - I need to walk.

"Kyler get me some pants and I need to go." He nods and open the doors. Leo was standing there looking down at the floor because I still have bloods on my cloth.

"Demetrio? I am so sorry." Damien entered runningly and stand besides me.

"Here~" Kyler hands me a Pant and I change into it.

"Sir, You may rest. I can handle it."
"No-" I said and he nods.
"Don't die baby." Kyler laugh and jump on my lap to give me kisses. I walk out and face Leo.

"Hey, Baby. Why don't you go to sleep for me?" I pecked his lips and smile before leaving.......

_