You Deserve More Than Everything

Start from the beginning

"It's true, though,"Emryn smiles slightly and fights back, ruffling her fingers through Auggie's blonde hair. "I'm the one who has to do all the hard work in this relationship." She dramatically sighs and rolls her eyes with a smirk playing on her lips.

"O-O-Oh y-y-you a-are?"Auggie chuckles, smiling widely and massaging his fingers into her thighs against her tights. "W-W-What a s-s-saint y-y-you a-a-are."

"I really am a saint, I'm so glad you finally noticed,"Emryn jokes, pinching both of his baby soft cheeks in her hands as his big blue eyes look at her. "Your welcome for being born to druggie parents." She tilts her ear towards him and motions towards it. "Excuse me? I don't hear you thanking me."

"I-I'm n-n-not g-g-going t-t-to t-t-thank y-y-you for having d-d-druggie p-parents,"Auggie chuckles, kissing her cheek. "T-That w-w-would b-be terrible of m-m-me."

"You're too nice,"Emryn rolls her eyes, messing up his hair even more.

"I-I-It's g-g-gonna b-be f-fun,"Auggie promises. "C'mon p-p-put a s-smile o-o-on t-t-that f-face,"Auggie teases, tapping his index finger against her lips and smiling obnoxiously wide until Emryn finally gives in with a giggle and a shake of the head.

"Y-Y-Y-You've b-b-been c-c-casually a-a-avoiding m-meeting t-t-them f-for the 7 m-m-months that w-w-we've b-been d-dating and they r-r-really w-want to m-m-meet y-you."

"I haven't been avoiding them,"Emryn fights back, holding Auggie's face in her hands with a smirk. She has been. She knows she has been. She's just so incredibly nervous to meet them.

"O-O-Oh r-r-really?"Auggie chuckles, raising a blonde eyebrow as he looks at her with a face that's calling out her bullsh**. "H-H-How's that s-s-sprained a-a-ankle of y-y-yours d-d-doing t-t-that w-w-was y-y-you e-e-exuse f-f-for n-n-not g-g-going t-to t-t-the b-beach w-with u-us a f-f-few w-weeks a-a-ago?"

"It hurts very much thank you for asking,"Emryn says fake seriously, reaching down to tap her ankle that's folded across her calf. "It's still a bit sore."

"Mmhmmm,"Auggie hums, rolling his eyes and pushing his face closer to hers, resting his arms on top of her thighs as he completely leans over the bed and presses his lips against hers.

"I-I-It's j-j-just a f-f-four y-y-year o-o-old's b-b-birthday d-d-dinner,"Auggie whispers, his lips still against her lips.  

"That makes it even more stressful!"Emryn groans dramatically, pulling Auggie's cheeks gently to make his face stretch out as he smiles softly. "I'm not good with kids. I never know what to say to them or what to do with them."

"T-T-This w-w-will h-h-help y-y-you,"Auggie offers. "P-P-Penny's l-l-like t-t-the e-e-easiest k-k-kid e-e-ever." He squeezes her thighs flirtatiously and presses his lips against hers once more, keeping them there as he talks. "B-B-Besides, y-y-you're g-g-gonna n-n-need t-t-to l-learn t-t-to b-b-be g-g-good w-w-with k-k-kids f-f-for w-when w-w-we h-h-have b-b-babies."

"Oh are we having babies, mister?"Emryn giggles, pressing quick pecks against his lips as her fingers continue to comb through his blonde hair.

"W-W-We a-a-are,"Auggie smiles cheekily, nodding his head with a huge smile, "w-w-we're g-g-going t-t-to h-h-have l-l-lots a-a-and l-l-lots o-of b-b-babies."

Emryn giggles and smushes his face in her palms, pressing her lips against his smushed ones. "I hope so."

Auggie taps Emryn's jumper that's just a tad lighter shade of green than his is. "W-W-We're m-m-matching."

Emryn tucks her chin to look down at her jumper and then looks over at Auggie, realizing for the first time that they are. "We're so gross."

Auggie breathily chuckles and leans closer to her, resting his forehead against hers as his lips brush hers. "W-We a-are." He kisses her lips, rubbing his nose against hers to make her giggle. "I l-love y-you."