She held out her arm and wrapped it around my waste……snatching me off the ground.

[Rose]: “Here now, offer us your well known miracle! Stout Seal!!”

Rose-san raised her shield with her left hand while strongly holding me in her right.

*Kiiiiiiiii* And then something akin to a ringing of bells began playing in my ear. Shards of beautiful crystals like diamonds appeared around the center of the shield.

The wind whipped past us, but a second later, a loud *Crack* rose over the roaring zephyr.

It was the walls. They and the pillars dotting the room had already been worn down by the magma breath earlier, and now they were being beaten down by these winds.

[Lapris]: “Oi, the ceiling’s gonna fall!!”

Lapris was mistaken; it wasn’t just the ceiling that would fall. The entire castle roof including several spires would end up collapsing right on top of us.

[Sanz Wanz]: “Kukuku……be crushed and die!!”

[Rose]: “Over here everyone!! Inside the light!!”

Everyone moved at Rose-san’s word.

Toslin and Carol looked a little uneasy.

Ashel-sama was cautiously chanting some of her own magic.

Litzreich looked curious.

And Saluena, had a face that showed she already knew what was about to happen.

[Rose]: “Are you scared?”

When I was about to slip off Goldmund, Rose-san adjusted her grip around me.

Her left hand held up my feet while her right hand rested on my back. The kind of hold a knight would use to carry a princess.

[Iris]: “No……not one bit.”

My entire field of vision was taken up by pink hair.

With Rose-san’s gentle smile and her powerful arms supporting me, there is nothing in the world that could scare me.

*Gagon*……large chunks of rubble crashed down from overhead.

However their own weight caused the rocks to break apart the moment they touched the veil of light emitted from the shield.

[Litzreich]: “Hahah, that was awesome”

[Iris]: “I’m just being protected today”

[Rose]: “We’re all just thinking about what’s best for you Iris-san”

[Toslin]: “Woahwoahwoahwoahwoah……..is it really fine for us to be acting like everything’s hunky dory right now?”

[Carol]: “Beats me, but, well, it’s not like there’s anything for us to do other than trust Rose and Iris on this one.”

[Iris]: “Yeah, it’ll be okay Toslin, Carol”

The golden light of my grimoire mixed together with the pink veil of Rose-san’s shield. Without any fear, I moved to finish my chant.

[Iris]: “……..Then, let us begin”

I pressed the grimoire closed and shouted out the rest of the passage. Raising my voice so it would travel beyond the rubble, so Sanz Wanz could experience all of my anger.

[Iris]: “To the furthest lands of this world, a joyous dance that will never end!!”

The light of the grimoire split off into three separate sections, each section morphing into a ball and rotating in the air.