I already found her

🥀EP6 - Kidnapped by a mafia - Jungkook @mariaficz🦋

?? :- I think you have to go to the bathroom now.

*You became shocked and looked at him*

Y/N :- W-What?

?? :- It's time for you to go to the bathroom, I think you forgot but it was a part of your plan.

Y/N :- What are you talking about?

?? :- Your plan that you and that boy made.

*You became more shocked on his reply and started panicking*

Y/N :- H-How do you know?

?? :- You forgot but there is a voice recorder in your room. When you and that "jimin" were discussing your plan, you two forgot that you were in your room.

*You had no words left, you are speechless and he is just smirking at your state*

[🥀At parking lot🥀]

Jimin :- What's taking her so long?

*Jimin was just waiting for you but suddenly some bodyguards came and kidnapped jimin and took him to the basement*

*Jimin signed your parents to drive away from here, they did the same and escaped from here*

[🥀At the private room🥀]

*You turned around and tried to run away from him but the door was locked*

?? :- Stop running now, are you gonna run your whole life?

*He started coming more close to you*

Y/N :- Don't come close! Stay away!

*He came close and held your hand. He took you to a room and said something*

?? :- Your clothes and everything is here, you are gonna stay here from now on.

Y/N :- W-What!? Why!? No!

*He left without even listening to you, you started crying and begging him*

Y/N :- Please...uh...ah...don't....don't do this to me....I can't stay here...please...

*But no one answered. You fell on the ground crying, you are feeling like you got behind bars*

[🥀Outside your room🥀]

*He was listening to everything you were saying, but he wasn't saying anything. You were crying and begging, he was listening to you.*

?? :- Just bear it up a little bit.

*He left from there after saying that and went to the basement where jimin was tied up*

*Jimin was gotten beaten up from the bodyguards, he was bleeding*

?? :- You were getting very close to her these days, you slept on her bed and even back-hugged her yesterday.

Jimin :- Leave her alone!

*He signaled his bodyguards to beat jimin up and left the basement*

*He arrived in his private room and called his friend - Oliver*

?? :- Hello oliver?

Oliver :- Hello jungkook! Why do you call?

Jungkook :- I told you that I found a new girl, I successfully completed my mission to get her here.